Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Whip Wilson
Hey, gang! I posted this in the Mondo JP thread, but I figured I might as well start a proper thread in here as well. According to Justin at the Mondo Gallery there is no entry fee so if anyone is available and feeling charitable on June 9th, I could really use a VB to score an amber variant for me. Of course I'd PayPal you in advance and be happy to return the favor somehow. Much obliged. mwsanborn(at)comcast(dot)net
Cheers!

MONDO JP LISTENING PARTY
By icyjones
I would like to throw my hat in the ring for this. Oh how much fun it would be to live in Austin.
By tim28212
make that three :)
By jgibbs4053
im tryn to get 2 of my friends that live in Austin to pick 1 up for me if they will ill try to get them to scoop up a couple. thanks for the heads up on the listening party @Mateo
By hncreature
The amber variant will be available when they go on sale on June 11th...it is not just special to the event and is not a random variant - I'd understand an "I want it now" thing but the listening party is June 9th and I don't think they'll be moving 1000 of them
By EdKings
So.. This still happening? Someone willing to help a dutch boy out? ;) Would really love both variants :) (if possible and available)