Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By tim28212
I was at my local shop today and came across 3 copies of WaxWork's Day of the Dead @ $40 each and 3 copies of Mondo's Maniac (Rob) @ $30 each. All are sealed, never opened. If anyone is interested let me know. I would be glad to purchase and send your way for the cost of the LP + $5 to cover shipping (media) and tracking. I do not have these in hand I'll need to make the trip to purchase so you would not pay till I actually have it in hand. email me at tim28212@gmaildotcom if interested.
By EdKings
Hey! That's great, would you ship to the Netherlands? :/ Realy would like a day of the dead..
By nosuchhounds
Would you ship to the UK? Ive been after a copy of Mondo's Maniac for a while!
By tim28212
@EdKings and nosuchhoun, international postage is going to be a bear. Just from checking the US postal site it looks like postage can be upwards of $25. If you want to cover it I will see if the record store still has these. email me at the address in my post if you want to discuss.