Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
All
want to have just ONE thread for this .....
By The Cult Leader
hey guys since i'm in the states, I really need to see if someone can help snag me a copy of the Godzilla soundtrack. I'll definitely pay extra for the service of helping me out.
send me a email if you want to work out a deal. I'm flexible we can do a trade or just cash.

alexkennylz@yahoo.com
By static14
This isn't a UK only release. You'll be able to order it from anywhere in the world on it's release date.
By brandone53
The Death Waltz Facebook directed US buyers here for buddies. If that's the case I'll need one too. If not, great! Looking forward to getting one!
By static14
Hmmm. In the DW thread Spence said it was part of sub 4.
By lazyben
static, it appears to be part of sub 4 but DW won't sell it to US folks from their website. So if you don't have a sub (I think you dropped yours this time round?) you'll need a buddy or to order from norman or somewhere like that.
By XdothedewX
Looking for someone to pick me up the Godzilla OST (I'm in the US). Also if possible Slumber Party Massacre (assuming it's still available then). I waited too long to get mine and apparently LITA is sold out. I will pay immediately and can be your go to guy for US stuff. My email is xdo_the_dewx at rocketmail com. I'm listed in the good buyer thread too, so you know I'm legit. Thanks.
By static14
thankfully i did the B2B sub :) So I think I'm all set.
By lazyben
Spencer, to cnofirm, if we have a sub we're ok regardless of location?
By matowest
XdothedewX wrote:
Looking for someone to pick me up the Godzilla OST (I’m in the US). Also if possible Slumber Party Massacre (assuming it’s still available then). I waited too long to get mine and apparently LITA is sold out. I will pay immediately and can be your go to guy for US stuff. My email is xdo_the_dewx at rocketmail com. I’m listed in the good buyer thread too, so you know I’m legit. Thanks.

FWIW, I picked up Slumber off of an Amazon Marketplace seller today for basically cost. Not sure which variant it will be, but I assume clear.
By jgibbs4053
Can anyone try to score me a Deluxe Edition? jgibbs4053 at aol.com . thanks
By karloffsidekick
Who's to say that LITA can't "give" these away for "free" say with the purchase of something else?
By twentythree
Really cannot wait for this release! I don't think i've ever been more excited for a vinyl release like i am Twin Peaks but this is nearly up to that level! Spent my childhood watching the Godzilla films on Sunday mornings!
By carloscadaver
just got word that Norman Records UK is taking pre-orders and they DO ship to the US!

View here!

this is for the regular GREEN version though! not sure how many they got!
By lazyben
Thanks, I can stop stressing now :)
By pabloeterovic
hi spencer! US costumers are the only ones who will not be able to buy this? o all costumers outside UK/EU? I'm asking for myself, remember, I'm from Chile. I hope you can answer, otherwise I will have to ask for a vinyl buddy or grab it elsewhere.Greetings from Chile.
By uxipi
Purchased the green copy at Norman. Yay!
By SnowBro
If anybody is willing to help me score a deluxe edition on atomic breath vinyl I would greatly appreciate it. Sucks it can't be sold to U.S. customers. My email is allmtnboarder@gmail.com
By Re-animated Cat
This release looks ace! That artwork...