Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By pabloeterovic
Thanks for the answer, spencer!
By Whip Wilson
Been out of town so I'm late to the party, but if anyone in the UK or CA could help me secure the Atomic Breath edition of Godzilla, I'd be happy to reimburse and reciprocate in any way you see fit. I've had several good VB transactions here as the "good experience" thread will attest to. Anyhow, mwsanborn(at)comcast(dot)net if you can. Many thanks, gang.
By ghamman66
Hello all!

I really want to get my hands on a copy of the deluxe edition Atomic Breath version of the Godzilla soundtrack. It is one of my favorite movies and soundtrack....and of course Monsters!

Can anyone, anywhere pick one up for me and send it along to the United States. I am willing to pay a fee for the help.

Won't someone be my vinyl buddy? Contact me, please, at ghamman66@gmail.com

Thanks for everything.
By islandclaws
Hey all.

Hoping someone can help me secure a copy of the Deluxe Edition. I'm more or less a rabid Godzilla fan, and I don't want to miss out on this release. If anyone would be so kind as to order one, I'll be sure to cover and all costs involved.

Thanks!
By blue15
I'm also in the U.S. and lusting for a copy of the Godzilla Deluxe Edition. If someone will get in touch with me, in addition to covering all costs, I'll send you an ost item I'm sure you don't have!

I'm at: macaw9@comcast.net
By jgibbs4053
The 21st is creeping up. Anyone want to help me out w a copy?
By nEsSoNe
I dont think anyone besides us are checking out this thread. We may have to find other ways of obtaining a copy =\...this blows! need that atomic breath wax bad!
By NathanLurker
Bros. I'm gonna check how many I can buy, I'll help out a bit. I'm in Canada, shipping a record to the US is around 15$. It's too early in the morning for me right now, so I'll let you guys know how many copies I can afford later on today
By brandone53
If you were willing to do so I'd be glad to pay you beforehand to not cause such havoc on your personal bank account
By jgibbs4053
yea if you would prefer i could send you the money up front.
By ghamman66
Likewise, let me know how much and I can send it to you many ways, PayPal? Of course you can ask for shipping and a fee for your services.

Just let me know....gotta have one of those Atomic Breath LP's!
By Whip Wilson
Ditto, Nathan. That would be greatly appreciated. mwsanborn(at)comcast(dot)net
By nEsSoNe
Someone has answered our prayers! ;) Let us know Nathan. This means a ton to all of us!
By NathanLurker
ok guys, if you can pay me upfront it's a big help and I can help you out for sure.

nEsSoNe
Mateo Sanboval
Ghamman66
Darrell
Brandone53
blue15

Fo all of you guys I'll buy the atomic breath edition, please all of you send me an e-mail at backalleylurker@gmail.com with your postal addresses and I'll confirm your shipping costs. as a payment, I'll ask of you guys the record cost + shipping cost + 10$ (except maybe for blue, we'll discuss that ost offer by email). let me know in your e-mails if that seems all fair to you.

@islandclaws : are you still looking for someone to hook you up with a copy ? let me know, I can help you out as well, send me an email.

that being said, I think that's enough buddies for me, not taking any other unless you got a really good offer for a trade or something. 6-7 people is already a big chunk of money to pay upfront and I'm pretty sure even if you all send me a payment in advance it does take a few days to process a transfer from paypal to my credit card.

By nEsSoNe
totally fair imo =) i really appreciate you stepping up to the plate taking such a huge order like this NathanLurker! after all your going out of your way to buy the records and still ship them out to all over the world for us vinylheads. very much appreciated! =D
By SnowBro
Is there anyone out there willing to help those who still haven't found a buddy?
By jgibbs4053
@NathanLurker I sent you an email from James.gibbs@twcable thanks
By islandclaws
Hey NathanLurker,

Yes, I'm still in need. I shot you an email the other day. Thanks, man.
By NathanLurker
Yes I've received the emails, I'll reply to you guys asap. I'm a bit busy now, I'm at work, and after work I'm going to see the new Godzilla at the theater with friends. no rush, I'll get back to you ;)
By VinyLOST
[quote=21847]Bros. I’m gonna check how many I can buy, I’ll help out a bit. I’m in Canada, shipping a record to the US is around 15$. It’s too early in the morning for me right now, so I’ll let you guys know how many copies I can afford later on today [/quote]

Nathan, I will send you the money to buy me a copy of each variant, as well as buying yourself a copy. I have several nice vinyl to send as a gift if you can help me out on buying 1 copy of each variant. I will for sure make it worth your while!
By NathanLurker
oh my. have you sent me an email ? Send me an email with your address and what you want and with your name from this forum, we'll talk about it.

@SnowBro : send me an email with the same info, I 'll see if I can help you out
By BasementHorror
To anyone here in the US that would be content with the standard edition...

SoundStageDirect has the green vinyl edition up for pre-order, $36.99 with free shipping.

Here's the link.

I am not sure if this will pan out in the end, but I did get my Maniac Picture Disc from them, which was also not available in the US. Not sure how they are getting around the restrictions, but it might be worth a shot.
By NathanLurker
Received your email Snowbro thanks.
I'm replying to everyone that contacted me tonight after my work shift, at around 17:00 / 18:00 EDT
By SnowBro
Cool. Sounds good.