Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By antimax
Hey everyone, I have a sealed copy of the Blue Sunshine Blue Iris variant. I'd like to trade it for one of these, if possible…

- Psychomania OST on Trunk Records
- Hausu OST (With OBI would be awesome)
- Flexi-Sex LP on Trunk Records
- Finders Keepers 7" OST box set (I'd compensate this trade by adding some $$$ into it too, I know the Blue Iris isn't worth as much as this box set)
- Probably any Fabio Frizzi LP (Except the Mondo Beyond release, which I already own)
- Coffin Joe DVD box set
- Russ Meyer Vixen DVD box set

Open to other offers of items related to this kind of stuff. May be willing to sell it too, if no one happens to have something I want to trade. Anyways… THANKS!
By antimax
I also collect horror/exploitation/scifi posters (mainly from the 50s-70's, some 80's) if anyone has some posters to trade.
By Rob
I'm guessing you're in the US? If you have a multi region player, the Coffin Joe DVD box set is pretty cheap in the UK, I can grab one for you.
By antimax
@Rob - I am in the states, and I don't have a multi-region player... Thanks though. The coffin joe set goes for reasonable prices on eBay, I just figured if someone out there doesn't want theirs, maybe they'd like the blue iris instead. :)
By syndicate
I don't have anything on your list. I would love to own a copy of this soundtrack. How much are you asking for it?
By syndicate
Do you still want to sell the Blue Sunshine Blue Iris Edition?
By antimax
Hey, sorry it took me so long to reply. I am still interested in selling it, but… not really into trading it for the LP you mentioned.