Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By gp16ca
Hi, everyone. I found out about this site from the Death Waltz facebook page. I want to get a copy of the Death Waltz Maniac vinyl but I am not allowed to purchase one because I live in the USA. I am looking for someone who lives in the UK or elsewhere who would be willing to purchase a copy for me and then ship it to me here in the USA. I will pay for all costs involved with the transaction and for shipping. If anyone can help out please let me know. Thanks, Gene
By obeardedone
I'm interested in the exact same thing. Or, if anyone's interested and I can swing it, I'll gladly trade the American version from Mondo when it comes out (though I'm not sure if it can possibly be as cool as the Death Waltz version.)
By jimmy74
I will gladly trade or pay past the value of this record to get one here in the United States. Iam an avid soundtrack collector and would probably have something that you are looking for. I am interested in either the clear or the flesh colored. Real bummer of a day. I check the site every morning and evening for word of The Fog going on sale or Maniac becoming available and I checked in tonight to find The Fog sold out and Maniac unavailable to me here in the USA.
Please contact me if you have a copy to sell/trade
jimmy74@gmail.com
By fishead
I'm in Canada... not sure if I'm able to order Maniac, but if I can... I'd be willing to help folks out.

dj.fishead@gmail.com
By Jeff
You can, I had mine get sent to Canada. Only the USA and France are no-go's.
By Dan_Flannel
I too am interested in the same exact thing. Anybody who would be able to pick up, or has an extra copy of the silver with blood splatter, please let me know. Will surely reimburse you via paypal. My email is Dan.P.Fennell@gmail.com

Thanks to anybody willing to help!
By Whip Wilson
Hey everybody! I'm also a Statesider looing to keep my DWR collection intact without becoming a slave to eBay and the like. I'd love a copy each of the metallic and flesh colored vinyl. If anyone can help out, please let me know. I can easily attain for trade any similar valued items only available here in the US or I would be happy to fully reimburse(plus something for your time) any good citizen who would ship them to me. Thanks and cheers!
navigatormonk@comcast.net
By carloscadaver
I posted in a different thread but I too would like to chime in on seeking the UK Manaic (in Silver preferred), to complete my collection.

I'd be willing to swap the Mondo version for your DW version! Let me know!

-Carlos
monthofmacabre@gmail.com
By etackett7
Hey everyone! I wanted to post here in hopes of finding a vinyl buddy to pick up Maniac for me (in silver or splattered flesh). I'd be happy to send payment or pick up the Mondo release (or any other U.S. record, film, etc.) for trade. If you're up for it, shoot me an email at evanmtackett@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Evan
By jamie
Hey all,I missed out on The Fog so would gladly swap any one of the Maniac vinyls for a copy of Th Fog,if interested please contact me on jamie_76@msn.com
Thanks .
By Rplx69
Hi managed to snag 2 copies of silver splatter maniac if any US or French vinyl addicts would like to get hold of one please email me - Hopefully they'll be here soon - although I'm away next week so there may be a delay of a week or so - happy to swap for a Mondo version or cover costs of rekid and postage, it's in my completist genes man! Cheers purplesofacollective@gmail.com