Buy, sell and trade here. No price gouging , if you are linking to eBay it must have eBay in the title. Please state the price you are willing to sell for or the maximum you are willing to pay.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By texasvinyl
Big thanks to @Tonyandrewgiles for sending a copy of Giallo Disco 002 stateside. Looking forward to blasting this one!
By tonyandrewgiles
@texas - Glad it arrived safely buddy.

Blast away!
By blastman
Big thanks to Manu for a recent swap that went very smoothly, top guy!
By DarksideBerto
Shout out to @manuorru for a great trade!
By ghostfires
@bansel grabbed some excellent vinyl for me from the recent MondoCon, so I wanted to say thank you and put a big +1 up here for him for anyone that might work with him in the future on sales or trades.
By manuorru
A big big thanks to Roberto (@DarksideBerto) and Paul (@blastman) for 2 fast, smooth and friendly trades!
Thanks you guys, lookin' forward to the next one! :-)
Manu
By manuorru
Thanks to Chris (@Kaber) for a smooth deal! :-)
By Rob
Thanks to @Palmat for a nice easy transaction, apologies that my side could have gone better!
By NMA
Thanks to @texasvinyl for trading his Mondo Test Pressing with my Rosemary's Baby dual colored. I received the test pressing today safe and sound ;) Great communication!
By layneharvey
@nma - so which test pressing was it???
By NMA
@layneharvey I didn't give it a listen yet but the runout groove carving says MOND-012. It should be Blue Sunshine, right?
By VinyLOST
[quote=30214]Hey @VinyLOST how about a lil’ shout-out to me for sending you those 3 Mondo records? I thought I packed em pretttttty well, if I do say so myself. Just looking for a little ego boost to be on the record, here. [/quote]

i am sorry for the several month late Thank you, antimax hooked me up well, and if any of you other traders or buyers have an offer with him, take it!!!! packs very well, ships fast, and great communication. i hope we can do business again someday. please keep in touch. i am about to unload a mass amount of vinyl that i need to part with.cant wait to do it again man, thank you again, and another apology for the very late response. that was my fault.
By philball1974
@Dagar is the bomb and he knows how to package a vinyl!

If you're looking for a trade/sale you will do no wrong here!

Thanks @Dagar!

(Bought F13 Splatter)
By soundtracks of fear
Cheers! Phil. The same can be said about this fellow Mr@phillball1974 here as well, arrangements were made - payment was in place! No messsin' aboot.
By Occhionero
Today I have received my copy of "The Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue" from XDOTHEDEWX.

It was a pleasure to contact him and everything was as promised. So also for overseas transaction highly recommended!

Thx
By VinyLOST
I would like to thank "The Cult Leader" for his latest purchase with me. You have helped me very much in the past and I hope we can keep up our great transactions, Thank you again. Please, anytime with a request or anything, don't hesitate to reach out!
By blastman
Big thanks to Mr. VinyLOST above for a great recent transaction, the item arrived safe and sound this morning (still no joy with the download, though). Hope we can do business again, sir!

By texasvinyl
Thanks NMA for trading me a copy of the Rosemary Baby dual color LP. The post office kept misrouting it to various cities (by my estimate it has traveled 15,000+ miles!), but it's here in great shape!
By DarksideBerto
Big thank you to @VinylLOST for a great transaction! Fast shipping and an impressive packaging job!
By VinyLOST
@cult leader, I just wanted to say thank you for taking a couple of my vinyl from my hands. I hope your happy with your purchases. Those 2 were my favorite, I hated selling them, but had to, that's how the vinyl turns. Thank you again!

"VinyLOST"
By hncreature
Once again...and again...and again...for the third...maybe fourth time VinyLOST has done me some justice with great pricing and a swift ship! Thank you again fine Sir!!!
By manuorru
Thanks to Mathias (@palmat) for a super easy and smooth transaction! Fair prices, perfect packaging, fast delivery: perfect all the way! ;-)
By The Cult Leader
Its been a lovefest in here for VinyLost But he deserves all the praise hes been getting. Great seller, cant say enough good words about this guy.
Thanks so much!!!
By dahousen
@Frizzle-Frizzi great deal for both! Eraserhead is disturbing my neighbours right this moment. A pleasure