General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By zuko
Hey gang, just wondered if anyone had any experience with the Audio Technica LP120 series?

My belt-driven Numarks I bought at university have done me proud for the last 20 years are finally start to give up the ghost.

Was looking at something mid-range, direct drive, with pitch control (as still get on the old 1s and 2s now and then) and these seemed to have decent reviews. The bluetooth is just a bonus really, but could come in handy now and then.
By inksb
I bought one for my brother last year. It's a really nice table. I would say the cart is probably the weakest link and you can just replace that down the road. It seems like really quality construction when I set it up for him. Probably the best direct drive at the price range too
By zuko
inksb wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:36 pm I bought one for my brother last year. It's a really nice table. I would say the cart is probably the weakest link and you can just replace that down the road. It seems like really quality construction when I set it up for him. Probably the best direct drive at the price range too
Nice, sounds good. Appreciate the input @inksb 👍