General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
inksb wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:42 pm
Hatter313 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:43 pm I got roky and strange behavior on discogs, hopefully the order goes through, goblin seems like it might be elusive for a bit

Edit. Or just go on discogs. Ok so all three I wanted ordered, not to see if they get shipped
Hope you didn't overpay for Strange Behavior. Ryan said he's putting up Strange Behavior and May up on the website on Monday for those that couldn't get copies yesterday.
Nah, normal record store prices, that’s why I jumped
On it, same seller had the Roky Erickson I was after as well so it was an easy pull. Already shipped as of an hour ago too so all good there!
By inksb
What did everyone pay for Strange Behavior? I have noticed that record stores fucking charge what ever they want for Terror Vision releases. I asked Ryan about it once and he basically said, he gives them the suggested retail price and they can do what ever they want with it. I thought it was a $25 release, a shop near my work has it for $38, Bullmoose has it for $32 and the prices run from $22-50 on discogs.
By inksb
Against my better judgment I ordered May and Brugnolini from 2HD. I had $7 in credit from a previous fuck up on their end and you can still use MUSICCABINET for 15% off the purchase. So total with shipping and tax came out to $57 for me.
By Hatter313
inksb wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:06 am That's good to hear. Which Roky did they release?
Live set with the explosions, bowery ballroom 2007!
By Bezulsqy
inksb wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:22 pm 2HD has put up their RSD stuff

https://www.twoheadeddog.com/rsd-2022/

Screenshot 2022-04-25 122116.jpg
I bought the Wampyr from Soundohm. I passed on the Brugnolini for now because I want the Cinedelic (but that has become so expensive...) And I should get the TVs releases through the TV Happy Campers Club!
By inksb
Was anyone able to find a copy of Mimic? I just see out of stock everywhere online and Bullmoose has the release date changed to November. Did this get pushed again?
By reddye6
inksb wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:45 pm Was anyone able to find a copy of Mimic? I just see out of stock everywhere online and Bullmoose has the release date changed to November. Did this get pushed again?
My understanding is that it did get pushed to Black Friday RSD.