General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Thanks @Scojo

I have quantum and I had parts 3 and 4 but moved it on sometime ago, but 1 and 2 I have never heard, and by your description sounds similar to quantum.
I love quantum one of the most avant Garde pieces of music I've heard but still containing a huge amount of emotion and musicality, imo.
It's on my radar!

I wasn't sure if the stone tapes was a drama ep, good to hear it is the score.
I was able to grab a copy of Creepozoids. I really wanted that Blood On Black Wax book (it was in my hands) but I really didn't have any extra money for RSD this year, I have to buy new tires for my truck on monday :( so I limited myself to one release while at the store.
Inks, as tempting as it is, I think you'll be better off grabbing the book with the full soundtrack when that gets released later. The downside being it will most likely cost a little more though.

I haven't bought anything yet but I do have Creepozoids secured since I'm a TV subber so looking forward to that one.
blindguy wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:22 pm sorry if this a duplicate, i came back to edit my last post, but it doesn't seem to be here.
Anyway, has anyone seen blood on black wax online anywhere. so far no luck instores or online for me.
Amazon has the non RSD edition. I got mine from 2HD, but they're sold out now.
inksb wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:40 pm
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:19 pm Soooo....when is 2HD putting up their US RSD stuff online?
Yesterday morning at 7AM is when I bought stuff.

https://www.twoheadeddog.com/rsd-2019/
Same here, but that's almost all unofficial RSD or non-US RSD merch. All of the high demand, US RSD releases (like Twin Peaks, etc) are neither for sale nor sold out. I don't believe they ever went up.
inksb wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:59 pm Maybe he didn't actually get some of it in. Not sure. I know he said yesterday that he wasn't getting the Thirst LP at all.
Then why leave it all up on the site? Including Thirst? Our corner of the Hobby has become so damn sketchy.
Mateo Sanboval wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:23 am
inksb wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:59 pm Maybe he didn't actually get some of it in. Not sure. I know he said yesterday that he wasn't getting the Thirst LP at all.
Then why leave it all up on the site? Including Thirst? Our corner of the Hobby has become so damn sketchy.
It is strange that he's left stuff up, in particular Thirst which I think his direct quote when asked if he will have it for sale at some point was "it's cancelled"

In other news, lots of places have put their stuff up for sale yesterday and today. I know Bullmoose when live with their remaining stock at 7AM EST. I'm tapped out so I haven't really looked at what they have available.

I never looked into pricing for RSD stuff in years past at various stores, I did not realize that people were allowed to pretty much charge what ever they want. I saw Twin Peaks S2 for sale at $32, $35, $37 & $40. I saw The Magnetics LP for $23, $25 & $30 (is this any good?). Creepozoids for $29, $31, $32, $35, $36 & $37 (luckily I grabbed it for $29). It's baffling that these stores are just jacking up prices to what ever they want. It turns me off even more from the event.