General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

some nice stuff here

i'm in for
Brother Theodore
David J V For Vendetta (he wrote a concept album for the comic, and i think it may have been staged briefly, i've got a rip of it, great stuff)
Twin peaks of course (is this Mondo/DW or someone else?)
And i'll see what the Crow package is, the score got a release a few years back that was ok, but this looks like it could be a cool package, whether its the score or the soundtrack.
Cool. Of the OSTs, I'll pickup:

Halt and Catch Fire S2
House of Wax ('53 please, not the 90s remake!!)
Twin Peaks S2
Vannier 7" (finders keepers?)
Daughters Darkness 7" (og facsimile?)
Get Carter
Kubrick 7" (Carlos and Elkind!)

and most excitingly for me...

Ghost World!!

At last!! :D
Last edited by ScoJo on Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
havershaw wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:05 pm and sadly, the House of Wax is indeed the remake from whenever that was (I’m not gonna look it up, sorry).
Darn, i would have gone for the original in a heartbeat.
As far as soundtracks I am interested in:

Twin Peaks season two
Francois de roubaix

AARON LUPTON AND JEFF SPZIRGLAS
Blood On Black Wax
Book+7'', Signed Hardbound 240pg Coffee Table Book + Red-Colored 7'' for the 1980 horror film Prom Night

The Crow

LOST IN FUCKING TRANSLATION

Goblin Yell

Ghost World
Disco God father.
Some other items on there that look hot to me:

USS Callister OST 2-LPs
Deadly Avenger - Your God Is Too Small LP
Desmond Briscoe (radiophonic workshop) - The Stone Tape 10"
Metavari - ABSURDA: Music Reimagined in the Short Films of David Lynch LP
Wait, stone tape!!!!! Wow yeah I didn’t see that!
For anyone interested in Cadabra Records' "Thomas De Quincey, Suspiria De Profundis : Levana And Our Ladies Of Sorrow" 7", this will be part of their fifth subscription package.
havershaw wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:16 am oh man.

I have seen what is supposedly the TP S2 artwork and it is...

...terrible.
I imagine it’s just a port of the CD art for that release?
deafmetal wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:15 am
ScoJo wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:57 pmKubrick 7" (Carlos and Elkind!)
Any details on the tracks?
I think it’s the title theme. As I discovered this week with the Lost Scores, Carlos had to strip down the much more elaborate Title Theme version of Dies Irae, leaving the very simple film version
No Tangerine Dream love ? They're doing LE PARC, and it's listed as a 2LP, so that's interesting, it always ever was a single LP before. 45rpm ? additional tracks ? might be interested. They're also releasing TD's Machu Picchu, which was only released in 2012 on CD. Never heard it, it's an hommage to John Peel according to the rsd website blurb. I'm definitely picking up any TD I don't already own. and Le Parc depending on why it's a 2LP ( I already have a single LP edition)
maxlevel wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:31 pm I think it’s the title theme. As I discovered this week with the Lost Scores, Carlos had to strip down the much more elaborate Title Theme version of Dies Irae, leaving the very simple film version
Interesting. I would be into a 45 of The Shining/Rocky Mountains.