General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Disc 1 of the KR has the main theme and then a lot of pretty varied 80s action/drama/tension orchestral themes (a fair number with drums).

I feel like Disc 2 is sort of the same, but incorporates the theme more. And also has more drums.
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:02 pm If you check your order status from 2HD it will tell you if you won one of the prints. I did myself!
Thanks for mentioning that. I just checked my account and I'm a winner, too! Finally, I can go back to my parents and tell them that they've been wrong about me all of these years.
inksb wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:36 pm My 2HD order has finally shipped. Other poster winners should be seeing shipping notifications soon I would assume.
Yup, got my notification today as well.
In standard 2HD fashion he marks a product shipped yet doesn't drop it off at the post office until days later. Since there was not updated scan today I'm assuming it won't actually ship until next week. I love that I can order product from another country and still get it faster than 2HD.
inksb wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:32 pm In standard 2HD fashion he marks a product shipped yet doesn't drop it off at the post office until days later. Since there was not updated scan today I'm assuming it won't actually ship until next week. I love that I can order product from another country and still get it faster than 2HD.
My order is now in transit. However, it looks like he sent it media mail when I had purchased priority. First-world problems, I know, but ...
Ordered on RSD, my "shipping label" was printed over a week ago, no movement since. Also waiting on a previous order from 2HD for releases that have been out for a while and i got the usual "waiting on blah blah" email. Such an awesome site and selection, but actually getting your product is a pain in the ass
@revolver not sure if you are checking the tracking on his website or if you are using informed delivery, my informed delivery account doesn't show that order as existing. If I click on the shipping label it will bring up the tracking. Mine finally got dropped off at the post office over the weekend, so it sat at his HQ for 5 days before it went to the USPS and for some odd reason media mail from his city to mine is slower than every other city in the country, usually I get media mail in 3-5 days from the west coast, when he ships it's 7-10. I can't really complain about this order though, he actually shipped it with in a month of placing the order which is better than my last 3 orders...
inksb wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:54 pm @revolver not sure if you are checking the tracking on his website or if you are using informed delivery, my informed delivery account doesn't show that order as existing. If I click on the shipping label it will bring up the tracking. Mine finally got dropped off at the post office over the weekend, so it sat at his HQ for 5 days before it went to the USPS and for some odd reason media mail from his city to mine is slower than every other city in the country, usually I get media mail in 3-5 days from the west coast, when he ships it's 7-10. I can't really complain about this order though, he actually shipped it with in a month of placing the order which is better than my last 3 orders...
Checked the USPS tracking number. And funny enough, just checked again, and still hasn't left the "shipping label printed" stage since April 24th. I really think I'm gonna stop ordering from them unless it's last ditch effort.
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 11:34 pm Checked the USPS tracking number. And funny enough, just checked again, and still hasn't left the "shipping label printed" stage since April 24th. I really think I'm gonna stop ordering from them unless it's last ditch effort.
That sucks. He is so infuriating to deal with. It blows my mind that I can order records from Japan or UK and they will be delivered to my door with in a week or two, yet 2HD can't deliver shit with in a month of placing an order on a regular basis. I can only assume he runs 2HD as a part-part-part time job.

On my end I at least received my package this weekend. Deadly Avengers new album is quite good. A great companion piece to I Am Godzilla, now I wish I had that on vinyl instead of tape.