General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Little Walter
I'm pricing stuff for the Austin Record Convention coming up, and I just got to a copy of Eminem's Infinite. I've learned a little about it: it's clear; it's unofficial; it's rare. But that's it. I have literally no idea what to price it. Every copy on ebay was sold years ago, and the discogs page is discontinued due to its bootleggery. By any crazy chance, does anyone have an idea for how much I can get for it?
By Little Walter
Haha, I've never seen a spike like that @deaf. In June, it's meh, about $40. In July it sells for $820 . . . then nothing? I just keep reading it going, "that can't be right". But I guess not being able to find one to purchase online would severely alter the value. Still, I'll probably just price it around $40. That price seemed consistent for a while. Let me know what you think, @cult.
By static14
@little walter wait to see what @cult says before pricing that. He seems to always know what's up with hip-hop and rap albums.

Some of those prices seems nutty but i think at $40 you might be really low balling yourself.
By Mateo Sanboval
static14 wrote:@little walter wait to see what @cult says before pricing that. He seems to always know what's up with hip-hop and rap albums.

Some of those prices seems nutty but i think at $40 you might be really low balling yourself.
Seconded.
By texasvinyl
Just hang it up from a vinyl sleeve taped to a shower curtain and Mark it with a big $200 "mega rare" tag, someone in Austin will buy that #jammmmmmmm
By The Cult Leader
Not much info on them besides they're French boots from 13. all the sales i could find were from 15 and were all pretty cheap under 50, couldn't find that 800 one you mentioned.
By Little Walter
The Cult Leader wrote:Not much info on them besides they're French boots from 13. all the sales i could find were from 15 and were all pretty cheap under 50, couldn't find that 800 one you mentioned.
I found the ebay auction aforementioned on popsike (thanks again @deaf). I have no idea how that one happened, but I kinda think @texas is onto something. Those Austinites love their "MEGA RARE" stickers; I just put a one in front of the forty for the fun of it. Where all the suckaz at?!