General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Mateo Sanboval wrote:Great news. Let's hope that's not the final art choice, but I truly love this flick. Can't wait to scoop the score. And cues!
the artwork you see should be for a poster - sleeve artwork out soon - i really love the color of the vinyl

ScoJo wrote:FUCK. YEAH!

PDR are absolutely on point with their recent releases...welcome to our world, fellas!
totally agree, ace label
it is quite sad and painful to see all this story still going on

it is sad i did this post last year, i wish i didn't

as many here ( and perhaps all around the web right now) can remember the vinyl by Spettro Family : Glow in the Dark was supposed to be out on that label - of course never did

because of this i lost a lot of time, work and $$$$ - it was just stress all around for more than one year and still today i pay for this as i'm struggling for $$$$ every day - he basically put me in a real bad situation

i have my bandcamp with all of my previous releases at special price - please support if you can - thanks

https://spettrofamily.bandcamp.com/
What a rummy outfit this is. I need that sweet, sweet Wolfen. And preferably not with some half-assed vapor-art cover design on poorly-themed marbled wax. Just put it straight into my veins.
I had Night of the Comet, TCM the shocking Truth and Galaxy of Terror on preorder. I have received no shipping notifications so I assume they'll all ship together once Galaxy of terror starts shipping. their bigcartel site say that it should start shipping around mid april. *fingers crossed*