General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By reddye6
This weekend, SoundStageDirect.com is having a 20% off vinyl sale. Most of its vinyl is covered (sale items aren't and some others). Enter "LP20" at checkout. If you're in the US, you also get their free shipping for orders over $50, and they package their vinyl well. I ended up getting a bunch of Milan pre-orders (Alien Covenant, Sakamoto Async, It Comes At Night), the upcoming Twin Peaks OST on Rhino, and the Broadchurch Final Chapter LP. Got a discount of $27 and free shipping. I can tell my wife I've saving money!
reddye6 wrote:This weekend, SoundStageDirect.com is having a 20% off vinyl sale. Most of its vinyl is covered (sale items aren't and some others). Enter "LP20" at checkout. If you're in the US, you also get their free shipping for orders over $50, and they package their vinyl well. I ended up getting a bunch of Milan pre-orders (Alien Covenant, Sakamoto Async, It Comes At Night), the upcoming Twin Peaks OST on Rhino, and the Broadchurch Final Chapter LP. Got a discount of $27 and free shipping. I can tell my wife I've saving money!
Thanks for the heads up, Reddye6. SSD does pack and ship with incredible care. At checkout, they offer the service of opening your LPs and shipping them outside of their sleeves. That's a big ten four.
By jgibbs4053
They do 20% often. And their customer service seems greats. I ordered Ghost 1-4 by NIN from them and 1 of the records were warped. I called them and they said they would ship me a replacement one