General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

What is your most wanted/grail/wish list records (2 or 3) that you plan to acquire in 2017?
Please keep it to records that have already been pressed or announced to be released this year, rather than what you wish to be released.

I hope to acquire a Geinoh Yamashirogumi ‎– Akira Symphonic Suite original on Invitation records japan.

Also excited to get the Akira reissue on Milan.
Nothing crazy rare like that Akira, but these have been on my ISO hard list for a while now. After the holidays I think it's time to pull the trigger and add em to the collection.

My copy of The Thing is in rough condition, so thats my most anticipated release for 2017 so far.
steve he probably is talking about buying an original...

perhaps others got hit up too on discogs. but someone recently offered to trade me an Open Air Parade for my copy of Danielle Patucchi's Men of The Sea LP (CAM) plus patacchi sharks and men 7".
I passed.
I have some big wants like the OST Les Stances a sophie by Arts ensemble of chicago but I wouldn't plonk down more than a 100 for it AND Maddalena would be great for cheap. I'm probably going to go looking for those cheap libraries on Bruton because everything else is out of reach.
ScoJo wrote:@monster

Not to be too coy/cryptic, but one of my own personal holy grails is *hopefully* going to be coming this year via a certain...aherrm...Ondes Positives Recordings

;)
The Hitcher! ;) i can only wish and dream.
ScoJo wrote:@monster

Not to be too coy/cryptic, but one of my own personal holy grails is *hopefully* going to be coming this year via a certain...aherrm...Ondes Positives Recordings

;)
Like others before me, I have become a bit obsessed with this one:
Thanks to @texasvinyl and @Dollarhyde for introducing me to this dark funk nugget. Others seem to confirm this is indeed Yuji Ohno's band, but I would be after it either way. I have ignored the 2LP bootlegs, and after pricing out the official 2015 reissue a few times, I just found the deal I was looking for on a minty OG copy. Stoked to check it out in the near future. I have listened to Yuji Ohno's Golden Dog OST more than anything else this past year, and this one should sit next to it quite nicely.