General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

I have Cosmos and Lifetide on wax and an *ahem* digital *ahem* copy of Golden Dog, but I've never seen the vinyl in the wild. Or even Discogs for that matter.
@texas - It's the OG on King Records (SKA-187), and it's in excellent condition. I have listened to it in headphones and on my mixing rig and it sounds amazing. Very happy that I was able to pick this up. I had priced out the official reissue, but had one of these fall into my hands at the same time. I might need a reissue so I don't wear it out, such a killer LP!
Holy smokes, Deaf. That's awesome. I've cornered a couple of reissues, but always called off the dogs at the last minute hoping for an original. No luck yet, but good on you, sir.
deafmetal wrote:@texas - It's the OG on King Records (SKA-187), and it's in excellent condition. I have listened to it in headphones and on my mixing rig and it sounds amazing. Very happy that I was able to pick this up. I had priced out the official reissue, but had one of these fall into my hands at the same time. I might need a reissue so I don't wear it out, such a killer LP!
Again, how do these fall in your hands :-)
Congrats!