General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By monsterworship
Best news:

Kevin Shields will finally fulfill his years long promise of an analogue remaster.

Years after being promised by My Bloody Valentine’s Kevin Shields, the band’s beloved back catalogue has been remastered for a reissue campaign

In June and July, Abbey Road mastering engineer Sean Magee shared photos of him and Shields cutting records from the original masters of Loveless at the famed London studio. When asked by a fan, Magee confirmed they were working on an “all analogue cut” of the legendary record.

No dates are other info announced.
By bpwlogan
@monsterworship-That's great news. I have the original Creation pressing of Loveless, and the red transparent varient from Plain Recordings released a few years back. I guess Kevin Shields wasn't too happy with the job that Plain Recordings did with the reissues. I know that this will be a costly release, but I'm picking this up regardless. It would be great if this was pressed on two 45 speed discs. An all analogue cut of this recording will be something really special. I'm sure it's going to be a while though.
By thedeepness
Awesome news. I have the Plain records reissue of Loveless and have never thought it was that great. I will be getting these for sure. I saw them in concert a few years back, AMAZING. One of my favorite concert experiences. SO FUCKING LOUD! Loved it.