General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Vapormeyer
It's gone!

Only a cold and calculating message that reads: 'In accordance with Section 25(a) of the ProBoards Terms of Service, this forum has been taken offline' remains.

Insert sad emoji.

Let's hope it gets back on it's feet.
By Mateo Sanboval
C'mon. Not again. Does somebody have it out for that place?
By Jimmy_Mike
Will this appear in US or should I just pay the shipping? Don't want to miss this one. Any advice would be appreciated.
By ScoJo
Fuuuuck! 18 Euros shipping to the UK??

I'm just gonna have to hope that some of these come a bit closer to home, as that's bloody ludicrous.
By deafmetal
@Jimmy_Mike - Dusty Groove and 2HD should both be getting copies.

Shipping is too expensive for me to import as well.
By chuck
Innit @scojo ? Spoken to Phil at Norman records and his on the case with their distributer... Will report back.

And I'm sure Transmission should have some... They got some Four Flies releases in their shizzop
By Mateo Sanboval
Aw, man! I thought someone had info on the Library Music Forum's demise/rise. That place was a wealth of information.

PS - It is great news about Zoo Folle, by the way.
By Mateo Sanboval
chuck wrote:Cheers Mateo. I've been away a while. Apologies.
No apologies necessary, man! It's great to have you 'round and posting. Cheers, old bean!!
By musicfreak
Sorry to bump an old topic, lurker here and just found that this forum is online again and seemingly bigger than ever:

librarymusicthemes.com

About 300-400 albums there, gotta register to see them all. I've been going nuts grabbing these! Great sampler food.
By Mateo Sanboval
musicfreak wrote:Sorry to bump an old topic, lurker here and just found that this forum is online again and seemingly bigger than ever:

librarymusicthemes.com

About 300-400 albums there, gotta register to see them all. I've been going nuts grabbing these! Great sampler food.
Welcome back, musicfreak! I didn't realize LMT was online again. That's awesome news.
By musicfreak
You're welcome, there's some crazy library heads over at librarymusicthemes, there's been something on the order of 1000 albums posted there in the last week! I'm just trying to grab as much as I can, lol! You can't beat royalty free music.