General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

When "Lost Themes Remixed" first came out, I posted that Side A had static throughout it, and a few others confirmed that they had the same listening experience; this was the blue vinyl. Since that post (and STBC's Phoenix-like rebirth), I contacted Sacred Bones. They sent me a new copy of the blue vinyl, but it also had the same sound issue. I contacted them again, and they asked me to send back both vinyl pieces; they said that they would see what they could do.

That's where I am right now (the vinyl should probably arrive at Sacred Bones today). Anyone else contact them and have a similar or different experience? Hopefully not all of the blue vinyl is poor.
Exactly the same, 2 copies with the identical problem on Side A. They've asked for both back but I haven't made it to the post office yet, they're sitting in my car all packaged up.

The stamper or somesuch must have been messed up, there's no way they can fix this without a repress.
Damn , still need to find time to check this .
Does anyone have a version of this that sounds good on wax? I don't care about the color, but I am not pulling the trigger on a purchase if these are all buggered.