General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By thenuthouse

This bit of Goblin-inspired music hasn't been available for a while, but they recently got copies into my local shop. Discogs shows a repress that came out last month, but I've not seen anything on the Not Not Fun website or anything otherwise.

That being said, it's nice to have been able to snag a copy for $15, rather than $50+. Keep an eye out.
By spacemag
I'd recommend this to anybody - amazing stuff. I've got the cassette but very tempted on this vinyl reissue.
By Ubik
This is a great record. Definitely one for Goblin fans!
By fishead
Fantastic stuff...

on a somewhat different, but equally giallo related bend... Le Mani Destre Recise Degli Ultimi Uomini by Secret Chiefs 3 - Traditionalists is absolutely brilliant.
By FnordChan
Damn! The repress sold out again before I could get my hands on it. Hopefully another printing will follow before too long.
By ghostfires
I just saw a few copies this past weekend at End of An Ear and at Waterloo Records in Austin. I highly doubt they're sold out, you might be able to buy over the phone from either of those stores if you want a copy and care to give it a shot...I could possibly pick up a copy or two as well if anyone wants one for a trade.