General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ifots
Seems silly not to have a ST thread.
Just picked up the new UnicaZurn Lp ltd to 250. the bloke can do no wrong in my eyes, love his production,writing and taste in films. He has contributed so much to the underground of horror and experimental music.
Foolishly lent my copy of Beyond Terror to somebody when I went off the rails and went mad and now forgot who it is!

Q) in the film " death bed " Cyclobe are credited to the music ( which is fucking excellent ) but I'm assuming the film pre-dates and Cyclobe recordings??? Ossian and Stephen must of been children when the film was released?
By DISCOSUCKS...
When the film was finally rescued from bootleg obscurity, and a dvd planned, Cyclobe supplied new music for the release. I presume this is with the director's blessing...but maybe not! I agree though, love that score.

Btw - I screened DB a few years back at one of my Outer Sight events, and it got by far and away the most baffled, bewildered reaction from any film I've shown....and that includes Crispin Glover's What Is It? ~ high recommendation folks!!

By ifots
cheers Scotty ...good egg!
Guessed it was some deal like that.

Death bed is one of those films were a really ,really great film is hidden in a really really shit film..if you know what I mean..love watching it!!!

are you still doing random screenings?
By DISCOSUCKS...
hey man,

i'll be at muthers tonight, playing some records but also doing a little psychedelic horror a/v thing for the milque & muhle opening ;)

(which i'm editing aswespeak.........after not-a-lotta-sleep.....so should be good!)

twitter.com/MilqueMuhle