General vinyl talk here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By afriendofken
I was just about to post this!

I've been waiting on this for so so so long, glad the day is finally here. He's also touring the UK in support of Fuck Buttons in September, a double dose of goodness right there.
By Ronnies-Pockets
Looks great until you find out it's nearly £12 postage.
No thank you
By ghostfires
That is such a great album, and I definitely want that on vinyl...but $47.15 USD to get it shipped over here to the US...OUCH!

I hope a distributor in the US picks this up eventually. If anyone comes across this in a store online within the US, please post!
By chuck
@Ghostfires I think a US istro will pick this up for sure. The bandcamp descriptons says "Edition of 300 clear vinyl, we have 250 for pre-order. A further 300 will be available in black vinyl via stores. Ships out August 19th.

So it should be cool.
By ghostfires
Awesome...I was hoping someone like Experimedia, or Forced Exposure might pick it up since they've carried Haxan Cloak titles in the past. Definitely looking forward to picking this one up...it is extremely cinematic!
By chuck
Did anyone that preordered get their copy yet? It was meant to ship on 19th August, I'm still waiting here.
By Rob
I'm still waiting for mine. The site now says it ships within 34 days, so I'm guessing there may have been an issue.
By chuck
Ah ok. It still said shipping on 19 Aug yesterday. I contacted them last night, but no response. Cheers mate.
By Rob
Let me know if you hear anything back. I'm not too worried, I've ordered from them before and it's all been fine.
By chuck
I will do, no probs.
By chuck
Just read on AUrora B Facebook page that the jackets need to be reprinted and they will begin shipping in 2 weeks time. Cool.
By Rob
Awesome, thanks for the heads up. Can't wait to get this.
By zuko
This arrived at work this morning, can't wait to get it home for a spin
By chuck
Mine also arrived today.... At a friends house.... In another country. Shit.

I sometimes have stuff sent to him and pick up when I visit. I'll have to wait till November. Shitting shit it.

Please let me know how they go... Sound. Thanks.
By Rob
Mine was waiting for me when I got home, looks gorgeous, but due to a really bad mailer design it's a little bit dinged.
By karswell
Wow things are getting bad now cuz I can't remember whether I ordered this or not!
Does anyone else have a similar problem with soo many pre-orders and lengthy waits? - it's deffo el plotto losto here at K Towers ;)
I didn't want to start keeping a list cuz it's exciting when a package arrives with half-forgotten contents..but there's alot of em these days!