Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Light In The Attic
All news, insight, and indecent proposals, in regards to North American distribution for the globes best and bloodies horror soundtrack labels.

The roster is quickly building - Death Waltz, One Way Static, and Waxwork.

All previously released titles & pre-orders on new titles can be found here -

http://www.lightintheattic.net/labels

May as well pump up our own LITA/Modern Classics/Future Days/Cinewax releases here -

www.LightInTheAttic.net
By seb
Good to see LITA is on here, THE place to go if you are based in the US/CANADA and in need of cool wax...
By Dalen
This is absolutely awesome news. Can't wait to snag The Fog!
By dantasm
is light in the attic going to carry the fog?
By dantasm
nevermind i found the answer. i cannot wait
By thenuthouse
Anyone have more info about Waxwork?
By Light In The Attic
Yep, we'll have The Fog on sales the same time as Death Waltz, at Friday around 8am PST.

At this point we'll have 100 copies strictly for the website. Cost will be $40, so best to move fast.
By dantasm
are these pre orders or will they be ready to ship out? it may have been said but i missed it
By Dalen
Is that $40 w/shipping included?

Jumping on a copy the second it's available.
By dantasm
i think its 40 without shipping...
By Dalen
thanks dantasm.
By hncreature
DW said they sent both variants to LITA - Will the variant choice be random and if I order 2 will I get both variations?
By hncreature
DW said it sent boxes to LITA so I'm sure they are on hand
By siforster
I got the LITA 10th Anniversary 7"s over the course of the past few months or so - lovely guys, lovely records!
By dantasm
i noticed the ship date for house by the cemetery is no longer there. any chance of them starting to ship already?
By Light In The Attic
Thanks for the kind words on the 7" series...was fun putting those together.

So, House By The Cemetery is in stock now, and shipping. Twins Of Evil should be in stock next week.

Fog LPs will be on sale very early tomorrow morning - $40 + shipping (around $4.50 for media mail).

All LPs are clear w/ different color wax on each LP.

We'll have 100 copies, and I assume they'll be all gone by end of day.
By Anthony
The Fog SOLD OUT at Light in the Attic! I got my copy around 9:30am east coast time, two hours ago...I don't know when they went up on the site..

This will be my first Death Waltz release..hoping to pick up all the DW Carpenter releases eventually.
By dantasm
They may have just taken it down since it was up earlier than stated.
By Anthony
Straight from the LITA site...

SOLD OUT – YES, THAT FAST! **
By dantasm
Wow that's crazy. Glad I snagged mine at 830 this morning
By danse macabre
Same here. I misinterpreted the time it was going on sale, thinking it was 8am PST which would be 10am where I'm at, but was lucky enough to find that they were still selling around 9:30am. But it's also understandable that they listed there were only 300 for sale stateside. Guess everyone's going to have to watch the Death Waltz site now.
By dantasm
lita just put up some more if anyone missed out
By FnordChan
And now it looks like The Fog is, again, sold out. I'm glad I secured my copy first thing this morning!
By dantasm
same here haha
By tim28212
same here, I was surprised to see it available for purchase at 8:30am EST but did not hesitate to buy.

My question for LITA is, will you be getting more Prince of Darkness and Escape From New York back in stock on colored vinyl or are they gone?