Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By mikemad1234
Hey guys and gals, somewhat new to the board (lurked for a while). Was hoping someone had a little direction for me. Haven't been able to get in touch with anyone at LITA regarding a defect in an order I purchased at LITA site. Recently got in the mail NightSatan loops of doom and while kickass in everyway, the DVD portion will not play. Shows error and spits the disc out. Tried it on 2 separate players but with no luck. Has anyone heard of this defect or am I just the lucky one? :)
By deafmetal
@mikemad - As mentioned in the album thread, I also got a copy from LitA and no problems here.
By Voodoo_Jim
@mikemad1234 - try a computer dvd player/drive. I believe the nightsatan disc is region zero, but PAL format. My PS3 would not play it, but I have a cheap multi region.
By BigMeanPunk
Not that I have bought a DVD player in the last 10 years but once upon a time PHILLIPS was great for multi-format multi-region playback. They didn't want to make 6 different motherboards so you could easily change the region by pushing some buttons on the remote and they played both NTSC and PAL.

The Nightsatan disc is definitely Region Free but in the PAL format so North American dvd players are going to throw an error message.
By mikemad1234
Hey guys it was a PAL issue and worked just fine in my rents apple player. Thank you all who reached out! Twisted Lil movie and I'm glad I finally got to watch it. Thanks again, u guys rock.
By Jimmy_Mike
Any news on LITA subscription part deux? They usually announce by now, but I haven't heard a peep. My guess is the usual perp is to blame: RSD2015.
By Occhionero
Big thank you to the LITA guys for letting me shop outside the regular opening hours. Special thx to Morgan :-),

Frank from Germany
By Vapormeyer
This looks great from LITA, and the album has Pinball Number Count on it!
By Occhionero
Will @OWS get some of these? Would be great for my 6yr old son.
By deafmetal
@Vapormeyer @Occhionero

What a great idea. The songs on the LP look like carefully chosen selections. I ordered a turntable and LP for my niece and nephew for Christmas. It will be fun to share the experience of listening to vinyl with them.
By climbfla
Any word on when Mark of the Devil will begin shipping?
By layneharvey
@climbfla - i just got a shipping notification from LITA yesterday, but like normal, there is no order number. i have a few orders outstanding with them, so i have no idea what will arrive in a few days. :) i assume it will be the package with OWS goodies, but who knows!
By climbfla
@layneharvey thanks! OWS goodies would be awesome
By seb
Lita has shipped em all out...OWS will ship next week
By climbfla
I haven't gotten a confirmation email from LiTA. I'll hit'em up with my order #
By deafmetal
@OWS - Excellent, very excited to get my first Static Club package. I added a few extra bits in as well.
By digitalhate
Anyone know if the boogeyman has started shipping
By reddye6
Boogeyman has started shipping. I got mine with my other OWC stuff yesterday from LITA.