Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ghostfires
@bub - thank you for pointing that out!

Now the debate becomes...is this album worth the $38 after shipping? When I thought I had bought it from LITA, I was paying $27 plus very little in shipping since I ordered 6 other records with it...now that the price has jumped so close to $40 for a single LP as my only option, I need to research the record more I think.
By Bub
No problem dude.
By ninjaqutie
Wow, this soundtrack is really good!
By ninjaqutie
Not sure if any of you ordered from the second batch of black hardware, but it looks like it got pushed back to mid August now according to their website. :(
By seb
Yep, it's coming though... The label who released it had to repress it and there are delays.
But it's coming!
By tim28212
LITA has Il gatto a nove code” (The cat o ‘nine tails) up for pre-order for those interested.

Morricone
By ninjaqutie
I'll take a look. Thanks Tim. Maybe it will keep me interested while I wait and wait and wait for Hardware, Matos, Liles, Emanuelle and other DW subs.
By seb
Head's up!

Light In The Attic now carries the Cineploit catalogue.

Find it HERE
By ghostfires
Any chance a few fixes could be made on the LITA website?

1 - My cart clears quite often while I'm trying to shop through the site. I typically have about 15 mins or less, and then my cart clears out totally. That is quite frustrating when I'm trying to make a large order by going through the whole store, looking up sound samples, listening, etc. Can this please be fixed? Other wise I would have to write down everything I want, then go in and try to add them all as fast as possible...

2 - Wish List...can you fix it to where I'm actually able to delete items from it? This use to work, but lately it won't. I add items to my wish list often, and when I order them - I would like to be able to remove them.
By ghostfires
I'm not sure if anyone from LITA actually read my post here or not two weeks ago, but I wanted to say that I was finally able to clean up my Wish List on their site...so it works now, so thank you for that!
By BigMeanPunk
Finally able to delete wish list items!!! Now is it just me but do the numbers from the shipping notifications ever match anything on the site? All of my orders say they haven't shipped even though some of them I have gotten months ago.
By toosoonjunior
True story: I currently have 22 records due to be shipped to me from LITA. When bundling shipments goes wrong. :)
By ghostfires
@toosoonjunior - That is my only complaint with LITA. I wish they would allow you to add to your existing preorders until it is all ready to ship. It would save me TONS of cash on shipping! I've put 14 orders in with LITA so far this year...58 records and 2 tapes. Quite a few times I received a shipment from them within two days or less of a second or even third shipment.

I see it as they could help us out in two possible ways - generate a pre-order schedule when they know things are coming, and update that as often as possible so we could try to group as many preorders as possible (and if they aren't allowed to announce the title, maybe just put to be announced release coming XXX date from XXX label so we can judge if we want to wait based solely on the record label).

The second option is what I mentioned at the beginning - just allow us to add to orders before the longest preorder ships (maybe limit it to add up until a week before the last preorder ship date? That would give anyone at LITA time to prep the full order and get out).

Just some suggestions - overall LITA is absolutely one of my most favorite places to ship from, they sell the greatest records!
By reddye6
If you've ordered "Concorde Affaire '79" 2-LP set through LITA -- or from anywhere, I guess, but this is where I got mine -- and you haven't listened to it yet, take a look at it. I played mine today and noticed that I got two of the same album (side A/B) rather than getting sides A-D. Just sent an email to LITA about it.
By hncreature
Thanks reddye6! Will crack mine tomorrow
By texasvinyl
The next three Dagored reissues are up on LITA's site. Micalizzi, Morricone & Ortolani.

Looks like I'll have to get a LITA sub again for 1st half of 2015. I have absolutely worn out the subscriber discount code this year!
By toosoonjunior
Interesting thing I noticed a couple months ago...I was at Good Records in Dallas and I saw at least 3 brand new copies of Lewis L'Amour for sale and the sticker on each of them said they were LITA Subscriber editions. I'm curious how they got subscriber editions to sell. Maybe the store bought several subscriptions? The were all reasonably priced.
By Whip Wilson
That would make sense. For the amount of records they release, the LITA subs are a screaming deal.
By strictlywayward
Has anyone received their copy of 'The Equestrian Vortex' through LitA? The mysterious package that I assumed would contain it instead held the 'WolfCop' LP, which was a nice surprise of sorts, but.
By reddye6
Nope, not yet.
By pyrexia
Nope. Still waiting on they Vortex record as well.
By reddye6
I heard back from LITA on my "Concorde Affaire" issue. It's contacted the label to work out a solution. So we'll see what happens!
By reddye6
Heard back -- the label will be sending me a new album directly, and I need to send them back my copy.