Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Light In The Attic
DHL would probably be like $30...they suck
By Light In The Attic
Guys

Sorry for not getting on here for a bit.

We have ALL DEATH WALTZ LPS IN STOCK NOW!!

The Fog will be available on 8/9, so jump on those then.

LITA - J
By tim28212
I would place an order. I need Escape and Manchester but both are showing Out of Stock on your website.
By layneharvey
i think EFNY is pretty much out of print now. you can still get manchester from death waltz's website, but international shipping is rough. i still need EFNY and donnie darko.
By layneharvey
i've been meaning to pick up donnie darko from LITA, but have been sleeping on it. my birthday is later this month, so maybe my wife will deliver. :) i missed EFNY, though. i would love the orange vinyl, but after currency conversion and shipping from UK to US, it ends up being around $45-50, which hurts, but may have to be done anyways. :)
By unpopular_poet
I saw a copy of EFNY at Reckless Records in Chicago on Friday (not sure on the color). I think it was $27. You might check their website if LITA is sold out.
By tim28212
LITA just restocked all their Death Waltz catalog. I picked up EFNY and Manchester.
By layneharvey
thanks, @unpopularpoet. i just checked their website, and they had it. it said they had the orange/green split, which i thought was just the subscriber color. i called to verify and the guy told me it was the orange/green split, so i ordered quick! :)
By layneharvey
just got this from Reckless Records in regards to the order i placed with them for EFNY (they had it advertised as orange/green split vinyl, which was the subscriber-only color). i called and verified with the guy that this was indeed what he had at one of their stores and he confirmed that:

---------------------------------
"We have processed and shipped (via the US Post Office) the following item(s) to you :
1 CARPENTER, JOHN --- ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK (IMP, REISSUE) : (ORANGE/GREEN VINYL, LIMITED EDITION) -- NLP (PLP SNTRKE) -- -- $27.99"
---------------------------------

i'll just have to wait til it arrives to see for sure. seems too good to be true........ then again, i ordered Prince of darkness from LITA (advertised as blue vinyl) and received the black/blue split subscriber-only edition, so it isn't outside the realm of possibility. :)
By Jeff
RAD! They had "Inception" on clear for $10 one day, I was at work. I called to make sure it was actually IN STOCK so I could swing by after work and grab it. Sadly it sold that day before I called and the system wasn't updated. GAH!
By chandler75
I've gotten a couple of subscribers only records as well when ordering directly from DWS, including the green/orange EFNY and the Pale Blue/Black Prince of Darkness - even though I haven't been a subscriber.

So it would seem some of those 100 sub copies didn't reach the subscribers for whatever reason, or maybe some extras were pressed.
By layneharvey
@rasmusdrews whatever the reason, i'll happily take them. :)
By unpopular_poet
I had the same experience -- ended up with sub copies of LTROI, EFNY and POD. All these abbreviations...I feel like I am filling out the tracklisting on a live Grateful Dead Tape in 1992!

By dumaisaudio
Glad I saw this, just ordered a copy of EFNY from Reckless. Thanks for the heads up!
By dumaisaudio
My order was confirmed by Reckless, snagged the last copy! Looking forward to this one!
By thrasherws
Are the DW LP's that are up in the store now on standard black vinyl. Just wondering since no color is mentioned.
By dumaisaudio
Some are mentioned on the price button. At this point it seems there may be some rare stock sorted in. My local shop orders from them wholesale and got the Fog in, and they also had a copy of EFNY sub edition. If you're really looking for a particular color, you can email them.
By hncreature
Damn you and thank you at the same time LITA! - I was flipping through the site and found the KOOL AND TOGETHER Lp and realized that I could listen to some samples which in turn helped me to buy the record but I'll be damned if you don't have samples for about EVERYTHING! The "thank you" is for turning me on to some great stuff that I other wise wouldn't know to look at...AKA / Orion / Kool and Together...and the "damn you" is for the bank account going to feel the squeeze and teasing me with some good stuff that is sold out - Every record distributor should have this feature...especially if they want to sell more records! Good lookin' out Folks!
By jamie
Looking forward to getting Last House On The Left in a months time,pre ordered a few days ago.Although i do not have a confirmation email?
By Buggenhagen
Just had a look at the LITA site for the first time the other day after finding a listing for the upcoming compilation "I Am The Center: Private Issue New Age Music In America 1950-1990" on the Piccadilly Records website. Ordered immediately on listening to the samples. Really looking forward to it, looks like a cracking release.
By Whip Wilson
Seconded. I've been looking forward to this for some time now. I'm a LITA subscriber and this is probably my most anticipated release of the current run.
By ghostfires
The only complaint I have about LITA is that I have a lot of preorders in through them...and I'm paying on shipping for every one. I could buy another record for as much as I've paid in different shipping. I certainly don't mind paying for shipping, and I LOVE using LITA - they sell some of the best music around. What I wish would happen is if you have an existing order - and you buy something else, that they could just slap it onto your existing order that is still sitting in their system until release dates arrive. Does that make sense?
By layneharvey
i wonder if you could email them and ask them that? they seem to be pretty cool folks. they might be able to do that for you.