Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By hncreature
Even more surprised at 4am PST...Fog-somnia I guess...so I just checked and voila...got mine! I was worried to have my wife do it at 8am...smart girl but buying a record for her husband online and she just dosen't understand what THIS record meant to me...silly wife
By bitewerks
Missed it, couldn't get anywhere near a computer in the morning.

I would hope that DW is planning a plain ole black vinyl ed. for the future...
By siforster
On a sidenote - are the LITA Subscription Pt II packages still available for order?
By static14
Bitewerks the black pressing was limited to 200 copies.
By ekwipt
Same day shipping on my order from LITA yesterday. Very impressive!
By dumaisaudio
I'd also like to know if Prince of Darkness is actually going to be restocked in blue vinyl. It was on the site last month as backordered, then pulled, not it's back up. I'll order it to upgrade my black copy if they are in fact going to be in stock soon.

Also, glad I snagged my copy of The Fog yesterday morning. I checked early and lucked out!
By bitewerks
Well, I meant just a 2nd pressing later on. I don't care what color, just as long as I don't have to set my alarm clock to buy a record. Seems like The Fog would warrant a 2nd pressing..
By Light In The Attic
Yeah, were now shipping the first LP in the subscription - Public Image Ltd.

Gonna be our best subscription yet, with 2 different 3xLP box sets.
By Light In The Attic
Thanks...we try our best, but sometimes can get a bit overloaded.

Now all we need to come up with is free same day delivery!
By tim28212
Question for LITA...

Are "The Devil's Business" and "Living Dead at the Manchester Morgue" colored vinyl? If not, will you be getting colored versions in? Also, I see POD has been restocked, you rock! Will you Escape From New York be restocked on orange wax also?

I would also like to thank you guys for being Death Waltz distributor here in the US of A. You are really saving us some $$$$$. Thanks!!
By Light In The Attic
Manchester is color...not sure on DB

No problem, and glad we can save us yanks some $$
By static14
Do you know when you'll begin shipping The Fog?
By Anthony
Static14, I received a tracking number a few hours after I placed my order. If you ordered it the morning it was available from LITA then there's a good chance yours shipped when mine did...check your spam folder for the email maybe..
By static14
Received my shipping confirmation for The Fog last night. Can't wait to give it a spin! Thanks for the tip on looking in the Spam folder Anthony.
By bitewerks
House/Cemetery looks (esp the full cover artwork with no logo) and sounds really nice.

LITA needs to take the records out of the sleeves for shipping! Even small splits in the top of the cover are annoying.
By Light In The Attic
Sorry about the splits...please email us after any order is placed with specific instructions.

If we started to take all sleeves out of the jackets prior to shipping, we'd probably get an even bigger backlash...go figure!
By Light In The Attic
Glad you guys got the shipping email....was a lot o' packin!
By matthieuxdetoux
I've been very happy going through you guys for the past few months and super happy about finally getting POD! I was wondering if you were planning on stocking Death Waltz Slipmats in the near future? I intend on adding a shirt to my next order and would love to get my mitts on a pair of Slipmats as well!
By hncreature
Thank you LITA! Best record packing boxes out there! ...and I got "HAZE"...SWEET!!!
By Light In The Attic
TWINS OF EVIL LPs should be showing up at the LITA warehouse today!
By Antoni Maiovvi
Did you get my email sir, btw?