Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Ptflea2
My Concorde Affaire 79 from LITA was fine. But yeah, get side D, it's in my opinion the best of the bunch. Very catchy.
By toosoonjunior
Psst...wake up, LITA...you got a drop to do!

:P
By reddye6
The LITA shop has the following vinyl up for pre-order:

- A Quiet Place in the Country
- Kill!
- Turkey Shoot
- The Chain Reaction
By ghostfires
@reddye6 - thanks for the heads up! I placed a decent LITA order to pick up a lot of new additions. Now I only have five outstanding orders I'm waiting on from LITA. Goddamn these vinyl pressing delays!
By Whip Wilson
I pucked up a few of these along with a couple of Dagored/AMS releases I've been leering at from a distance.
By bcm-detroit
VOYAG3R - Doom Fortress
Now distributed by Light In The Attic in the USA. Ships 11.12.14. Black vinyl LP w/ 12" x 12" art print and digital download code. Order now or ask your local record store to stock up!

http://lightintheattic.net/releases/1520-doom-fortress

http://voyag3r.com

Doom Fortress is the debut album from Detroit’s Voyag3r (pronounced Voyager Three). Voyag3r are a synth based instrumental rock band that draws inspiration from sci-fi, horror, action soundtrack music from the 70′s & 80′s. Voyag3r have set out to create dynamic, epic, moody and atmospheric sounds intended to inspire. This experimental rock sound is like a movie-less score or the soundtrack to a far away mysterious journey. Voyag3r forge their sound with a multitude of analog synthesizers, acoustic drums and electric guitar.

Doom Fortress was recorded using vintage analog synths, electric guitar through vintage tube amplification and maple shell acoustic drums. All music was recorded to 2″ analog tape (MCI JH-24 2″ Analog 24-Track w/ALIII remote) through various vintage pre-amps and a 1977 Custom Harrison 3232 console for maximum authenticity and spirit in capturing this classic sound.
By The Cult Leader
I noticed LITA added the two recent Doctor Who soundtracks to their shop. Are these worth getting? I know very little about the show and nothing about the score. Would you guys recommend this?

By skate
I'm not that familiar with the scores, but you can listen to samples from one of the releases here.

And the other one in its entirety, here.
By layneharvey
my wife and 8 year old daughter are HUGE doctor who/Matt Smith fans. my daughter was even the 11th doctor for halloween:

they would love that Christmas Carol album, i bet.
By freshoj
That is awesome Layne!
By Occhionero
[quote=39721]my wife and 8 year old daughter are HUGE doctor who/Matt Smith fans. my daughter was even the 11th doctor for halloween:

they would love that Christmas Carol album, i bet.

Lucky You!
[/quote]
By layneharvey
@cult - the christmas carol doctor who is on spotify. i am listening to it now. :)
By layneharvey
still listening to the DOCTOR WHO 'A Christmas Carol' on spotify, and i gotta say i love it. i'm not even a huge fan of the show at this point (only seen pieces of a few episodes), but i bought this one for my wife and daughter. based on what i am hearing, i have a feeling i will be listening to this a lot. makes me want to track down some of the other doctor who soundtracks. :)
By reelybored
Just want to thank Morgan of Light in the Attic for his superb customer service!
By abedunk
^^^ FYI reelybored, Morgan is a "her". She is a superb person. ;~)

.....Seattle Abe
By toosoonjunior
Morgan has also helped me out quite a few times. Superb customer service.
By reddye6
For the US, Experimedia also just got Warning Sign as well.
By abedunk
LITA site says Silent Night, Deadly Night vinyl is sold out (I pre-ordered long ago), should have shipped on 12/10, but my order page says ""not shipped yet"... whasssup?
By toosoonjunior
I have orders from a year ago that still say "not shipped" and I received those a year ago. I actually don't think I have any orders stating "Shipped" in my account.

I wouldn't worry about it, LITA is great and always comes through.
By strictlywayward
They updated the SN,DN date to 12/15, then 12/18, and now the CD says 12/19. I assume that they sold out but are still waiting for the records to arrive or are in the process of shipping them out. I have also never seen an order upgraded to 'shipped' on the site, but, more often than not, an email with tracking is generated when they print the label, so you will probably know when it goes out.
By abedunk
toosoonjunior & strictly wayward: thx for the head-check. you're right, I've never seen "shipped" on my orders either. just getting impatient for a visit from Santa. :~0
By abedunk
OK, there's this on the LITA site:
By abedunk
After my impatience for SNDN (which arrived on Xmas Eve!), I now have an inexplicable shipping notice from LITA for a package arriving soon. The thing is, I don't have any outstanding orders! What could this mystery package be? I'll reveal the surprise when it arrives. How great is that??