Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Whip Wilson
I received a similar notification yesterday, Abe. Standing by.
By jgibbs4053
I'm still waiting for my Wolf Cop to come in from LITA. Has anyone else had any issues receiving it?
By abedunk
Well, it turns out the extra delivery was an extra, indeed. They'd just sent my two variants of Candyman OST (with Wolf Cop OST, fyi Darrell) a week ago, both "mirror" gray and "bee striped" yellow/black. Today, the extra package was an extra copy of the Candyman OST in "bee striped" yellow/black.

I did also order the "honey" yellow variant from Clive Barker's website, but not sure how I ended up with 2 of the yellow/black.

I'm going to contact LITA and tell them what happened. They're close by, and I'm sure they can find someone else to buy that extra copy.

Not too surprised about this shipping error, but kinda fun to have a mistake land in my favor! Same thing with you, Mateo?

UPDATE: apologies from Morgan @ LITA, and I'll run down to the shop tomorrow and return this extra. surely some record loving karma headed my way!!
By Whip Wilson
Abe, I've still not received my mystery shipment. Surprising really since packages usually arrive -1 to 2 days from receiving the shipping notice. Hopefully tomorrow. Perhaps it was....a ghost shipment!?
By strictlywayward
Their shipping department is not what it used to be, but things seem to be improving since I wrote the first part of this sentence a week ago.
By ghostfires
Am I going crazy here, or did they raise the price of Jurassic Park by $5 on the LITA site? I had it open on my phone for a while, as I was contemplating buying a copy...and I swear that whole time I was debating over $35, as opposed to what I saw this morning ($40). It seems like an easy record to pass on at $40.
By Little Walter
I paid $35, so they must have raised the price.
By deafmetal
I have been impressed lately. I ordered two LP's early Monday morning, they shipped the same day!
By toosoonjunior
Yes, it was previously $35. Sucks they raised it. Of course, if you look at what the black JP goes for on ebay/discogs, $40 is still not a bad price for a previously sold out item. My guess is that they have a limited number leftover and once LITA is out, that'll be it.

http://www.discogs.com/John-Williams-Ju ... se/5782454
By layneharvey
anybody have issues with removing items from your wishlist on LITA's site? i have things i have bought that are still there, things i didn't think i had on the wish list appear multiple times because i added it more than once, etc, and i cannot remove them. i click the 'X' in the upper right hand corner of the image and nothing seems to happen. i have tried different browsers and everything. i can't point my wife there for gift ideas if i can't keep it up-to-date. help! thanks, dudes.
By jgibbs4053
ive had issues w that for like a year now
By Little Walter
Same here . . but at least there's no trouble adding them to the cart.
By nEsSoNe
anyone know if this is an OFFICIAL release directly related to the people responsible for the 1980 promo or just another bootleg like the 2011 UK edition?
Rumor has it that WaxWork is suppose to be releasing this as well...think I would rather wait it as it may be one of their "special releases" this year

any thoughts?

http://lightintheattic.net/releases/166 ... soundtrack
By seb
This is a fully official release by cinewax (Light in the Attic's label for soundtracks) for record store day.
Waxwork or anyone else won't be releasing this.

This is as good as it gets. Killer release!
By Occhionero
Is the "Colpo Rovente" Red/White Splatter an exklusive LITA variant?
By Occhionero
Def a must have for me. Hope for an European release.
By nEsSoNe
disappointing to not see the black flower song on the LP tho =(
By layneharvey
i just listened to some clips of this and it is right up my alley. sounds fantastic! gonna have to pick it up.
By dumaisaudio
Picked up the Shogun Assassin release for RSD, definitely a great packages all around.
By strictlywayward
The curse has been lifted and items can now be removed from the wishlist on LitA's site. Yay.
By legnadibrom
anyone notice LITA hasn't been carrying the newest dagored releases and now the label has disappeared from the label listing?
By thedeepness
Forced exposure is now doing US distribution of Dagored
By strangedisc
A lot of the labels have been grouped into a "friends and family" section too btw
By monsterworship
We've been sent to the minor leagues :)