Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By toosoonjunior
Thanks for the heads-up. That's what I was worried about. Email sent! :)
By Whip Wilson
Holy smokes was this a pricey week. I snapped up Morricone, three Goblins and all four of Mississippi Records' Anthology of American Folk reissues. Whew! Time to go back into hibernation...
By toosoonjunior
Seriously, I'm kind of hoping that there is an extended lull after this week. I just need some time to sit back and enjoy all these records I scooped up...and not spend any more money for a while!
By ghostfires
I was going to grab that Goblin until I realized that it's just two songs from the full album that I already own, and it's $16 for a 7"!
By dumaisaudio
Yeah, same here ghostfires. It's nice seeing it for list price, but I just couldn't bring myself to pay $16 for two songs I already own on the full soundtrack. I did grab The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. I already have two versions with different covers, but this one will probably sound better. Definitely looking forward to getting SPM tomorrow.
By Whip Wilson
My DW RSD already arrived! In fact, it came yesterday!! I just wasn't home to know it. Also, I couldn't buy the Goblin 7" because of the price. The BTF stuff is expensive enough, but I've already shelled out for those tracks, but I did buy three other Goblip LPs. Cheers!
By seb
Lita is now selling the Last house RSD pic disc online...for North Americans who are still looking for it.
By Light In The Attic
Agreed on the BTF pricing...were being charged nearly 9 euros for these, and need to pay freight!
By Whip Wilson
I think we all completely understand BTF is just pricey. Getting the limited version of Amo Non Amo was $65 before shipping!
By tim28212
Just a shout out to Josh and thank him again for taking care of us. I got my package today of all 4 DW RSD releases. Looking forward to the weekend when I can spin these bad puppies.
By strictlywayward
My DWRSD stuff also arrived yesterday, and I, too, figured that another thanks was due. Josh, LitA, you guys made my RSD/April. Thank you for the hookup!
By seb
We have have some copies of the following on sale on our websites, for those interested.

HARDWARE OST Double White Vinyl Set
DAEMONIA (GOBLIN) Dawn Of The Dead/Zombi LP

www.lightintheattic.net (North America)
www.onewaystatic.com (Europe, Rest Of The World)

By ghostfires
Any chance at all the fine people at LITA could rethink the option of adding to an existing order if it's sitting due to a preorder? I currently have three separate orders that have been sitting in the LITA system due to them all containing a preorder. I really want to buy the Goblin tribute record and couple of other things, but damn...when you add up all the shipping that is currently outstanding for me, it gets to be around $20...and then I want to add in something else, that bumps it up to nearly $25 or so just in shipping charges. Plus I have three, possibly four orders to worry about showing up safely within the mail system...instead of just one or two big ones.

I'm in no way saying that LITA is screwing me over here or anything like that, I think their shipping costs are definitely fair. I'm just trying to cut back on all the different orders/shipping costs I'm running into. I would say it's my fault, but really how do we know what is going to be added to the LITA site? We never do until it's up, so I can't quite plan to buy something that could be released on Friday if I need to buy something else on Monday because it's too limited to take the chance on. Does that make sense?

Maybe it isn't possible, but I felt like it couldn't hurt to ask if there is a chance we could begin adding items to our outstanding orders so long as they've not begun to box them up yet.
By seb
@ghostfires Better to email them, they are not always able to check this forum on a regular base.
I don't know how LITA handles combined shipping, but it wouldn't hurt to ask em.
By ghostfires
I actually have asked them a couple of times in the past, and they replied simply with a No. I know that is probably the answer I'll get this time, but I was just hoping if enough people maybe are encountering the same issue of having to place multiple orders with LITA because they're constantly adding more and more exclusive vinyl, that LITA could possibly find a new way of processing outstanding orders where we could simply add more to it until it is ready to be shipped.
By thenuthouse
Totally weird question, but I work for a record distro, and I was describing the LP mailers LITA uses to my boss, and he's interested in getting some. Where do they come from?
By toosoonjunior
Just want to thank DW and LITA for making Maniac available in the US. I much prefer this version over the Mondo version!
By Whip Wilson
@toosoonjunior - I don't have the Mondo version myself. What're the different/superior qualities of the DWRC version? Cheers!
By kingmob
I have issues with both of my recent orders from LITA. I have emailed them however I have had no response and its been 3 days. Any ideas on how I can resolve my issues?
By lazyben
Seeing as 2 of those days are the weekend you're probably being a bit impatient...
By kingmob
Thanks!
By seb
HARDWARE back in stock at LITA HERE

+ Jodorowsky's EL TOPO >> HERE.
By ghostfires
Well I hate to dog on LITA because I order so much from them, but I was really let down today when I received one of my orders, and a record was missing. They had refunded me for it a couple of weeks ago, but it came right after I had placed another order - so I was under the assumption that the refund came because of a Goblin record I ordered that then showed up as out of stock. I never once thought it was the Daemonia album, which I've now completely missed out on. I could have been looking for a copy here in the U.S. and quite possibly found one two weeks ago, had I known. So I'm asking anyone from LITA that might be paying attention here - could you PLEASE indicate what album you're refunding a customer whenever you do so? I have placed 5 orders through LITA since April (lots of preorders!), and so there is no way I would have known what was being refunded.

I placed my order for Daemonia at least a week before it was taken down off the site if I remember correctly - I ordered it immediately after it showed up...I didn't want to wait on it. This was just a huge let down not only because I was never notified, but had I been - I could have found it...now that album doesn't seem to exist anywhere for sale within the U.S., and seeing as it's already a $30 record - ordering it from out of the country is just out of the question because of shipping costs. What a disappointment!
By Bub
Ghostfires, there is hope yet. One US seller on discogs has it ;)

Daemonia