Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By dantasm
will you guys be getting any more copies of halloween 3?
By thenuthouse
Thanks for the amazing deals at the Sub Pop shindig on Saturday. Snagging two Death Waltz releases for a combined cost of $22 was pretty damned wonderful.
By carloscadaver
I second this. I never scored the Orange LP!
By phantasm
yeeks! and i was riiiight by the booth.
By Light In The Attic
No problem dude...was happy we could kick down some nice prices there
By thrasherws
Does the same go for the Halloween II LP?
By Dr.Funtime
I'm trumpeting this to anybody who missed it the first time, meaning, who also missed out on the first batch of the repress.....that THE FOG is back up and still for sale! CHECK IT or be checked.
By ghostfires
I ordered it...but then realized afterward that it didn't exactly specify clearly that this is for the gold vinyl edition. Anyone know if this is for the gold, or is it the original splatter/fog edition?
By Dr.Funtime
GOLD EDITION.
By pabloeterovic
Ghostfires, that makes two of us.
I didn't want to buy the gold edition, or at least I wasn't in a hurry.
They charged me with an expensive shipping cost to my country, Chile, and I was open to pay for it if it was the original edition.
My mistake. I just want to say that maybe I could have found it cheaper here.
By ghostfires
I actually wanted the gold edition because I have the original. I reeeeeally wish I could find a black vinyl edition now too!
By Light In The Attic
Yes, we'll have ALL Death Waltz LPs back in stock next week.

By Light In The Attic
Pablo

The shipping rates are reality, which I wish was not the case.

Earlier in the year the US Postal service has a 20% increase in all international packages. I assure you this 2xLP will cost well over $25 to ship into Chile from the states.

Wish it wasn't the case, or we had a South American base to ship from!

J
By Light In The Attic
I can pass you a % off discount code, if that helps
By pabloeterovic
Thanks guy! Don't worry
I do want the record.

Can I ask you how much DHL charge you for the same shipping? In my case, my local carrier (Correos de Chile) works really bad (almost a month for receiving it since the record arrives). I know you can't get amazon prices (US$ 7,98), but maybe you can't send them through DHL for US$ 20 (they take just 4 day directly from US, and with full tracking number).

Sorry for my english, and thanks for you willingness.

Pablo
By bitewerks
So, is THE FOG sold out again? It isn't up on LITA.
By Bub
Please let us know when you get more H2 & H3 in. I have the sub versions but I also like the orange/black effect on the standard versions.
By dumaisaudio
Did LITA jump the gun with the Fog Gold Version up on their site? People are saying it was up and they bought it, it's not even listed as sold out now. I thought it wasn’t supposed to go on sale until Aug 9, and I didn't see any announcement of it being for sale yet. Just want to make sure I didn’t miss out already. If it did get put up already, are those the only copies that you'll have?
By ghostfires
I believe I already stated this in the DW forum where it was brought up - but I paid for the Gold edition of The Fog like I'm sure several others did...I don't think it was a gun-jumpin' moment on the part of LITA, couldn't they have just been taking pre-orders like everyone else usually does?
By dumaisaudio
I saw your reply in the other thread, this was directed more at LITA. I'm just curious because Spencer said it was available online on 8/9, and he hasn't sold the gold copies yet from the DW Store. I'm just looking for some clarification from the source, as obviously people have bought them from LITA, but it doesn't appear anywhere else has sold them yet.
By ghostfires
Didn't LITA do this though with the splatter/haze editions of The Fog? I seem to remember pre-ordering a month or so before it actually arrived. LITA holds pre-orders quite often, so I guess I'm not understanding where any confusion comes from...
By dumaisaudio
Because last time they let people know with a little bit of notice when they'd go on sale. This time, it seems it just appeared randomly on their store without any announcement, so it was just blind luck if you happened to see it and order one.