Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By hncreature
Very nice prices!
By GimmeGrooves

Received my yellow Mark Lanegan set.. beautiful!! Thanks again Josh.
-CHUCK
By 4000days
Great stuff at great prices - Josh/LITA had a bunch of stuff I have considered buying in the past that have just been too expensive for me to justify buying elsewhere. Until now - just dropped $230, after Josh hooked me up with a discount. Now all I've got to do is get home before my wife the day the box arrives and we're all set.

Huge thanks to Josh for the heads up and discount!
By Light In The Attic
Oh shit, hide the credit card bill!!!

Thanks for the kind words
By NathanLurker
Yeah thanks Josh ! My bill ammounts to 215$. I bought

-Contamination
-Non Ho Sonno
-Buio Omega
-Tenebre
-Zombi
-Suspiria
-Inferno

By NathanLurker
It has arrived. I've got a little bit of listening to do.
By layneharvey
@nathanlurker - hot damn! are those all black vinyl???
By NathanLurker
Yes they are ! There's one thing though, the Suspiria vinyl doesn't have the pop up picture that is listed on discogs and I'm pretty sure I was looking at the right edition. I don't mind about that though.
By Bub
@nathanlurker that's a beautiful bunch right there. Did Zombi come with a folded insert?
By NathanLurker
@Bub No it didn't have the insert. According to the discogs version list it looks like it came with the 2012 edition, I think I have the 2014 edition that comes without it.
By Bub
Yeah I had a feeling that was gonna be the case. Just wanted a confirmation since you ordered it from LITA. Thanks for the reply!
By ninjaqutie
Anyone order the Walking Dead? :)
By layneharvey
i don't know about that one. i mean, it is just a bunch of bands, right? i would probably get the score, but "music from the movie" stuff doesn't really appeal to me much...
By jgibbs4053
my wife bought the pic disc of walking dead and breaking bad
By Jimmy_Mike
Got my LITA sub stuff today. Nice stuff:

By Jimmy_Mike
Sorry, here are the pics:

By 4000days
Love the color on the Peter Walker LP. I was just listening to the clips of Bob Frank on the LITA site, awesome stuff. Can't believe I've never heard of him before - definitely a must have release for me.
By Jimmy_Mike
At first, while I liked the green, I thought it didn't work with the overall packaging. Upon further review, it seems to be a not so subtle nod to Frank's love of the douja.

From the obi - " I woke up one day, smoked some dope, sat on the front porch and wrote these songs." - Bob Frank
By Jimmy_Mike
Yup, the entire first side is about weed.

Cheers.
By 4000days
haha - I noticed a couple of lyrics when I was listening to it earlier - didn't realize it was basically one big pot anthem. He's still amazing, and even though I gave up herb a many years ago, I'm sure I'll still like it. Thanks for the info.
By hncreature
Same here...I've been catching up on Season 3 and was thinking the music is great! I then read the release is bands so I'm going to pass now
By ninjaqutie
[quote=12679]At first, while I liked the green, I thought it didn’t work with the overall packaging. Upon further review, it seems to be a not so subtle nod to Frank’s love of the douja.

From the obi – ” I woke up one day, smoked some dope, sat on the front porch and wrote these songs.” – Bob Frank
[/quote]

Well then... the color of the wax is more than appropriate! LOL The perfect shade of ganja! Love what you posted below about the obi. HAHA. I almost got the sub for LITA, but passed. I'll have to take a listen to both of these LP's later. Thanks for the post.
By ghostfires
That Peter Walker sub edition looks awesome! I ordered the peach vinyl, but won't get it until the Cannibal Ferox ships since I bundled my order. It sounds like a damn good record though.
By reddye6
If anyone from LITA is on, I've encountered a cart error when trying to pay via PayPal. Clicking on the PayPal button returns:

Internal Server Error - Read

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.984eaad1.1394721478.3990993

I have also sent this to LITA directly via email with more details.

Bye,
Mike W.
By reddye6
FYI, the PayPal ordering issue is fixed. Fixed same day.