Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Hi Friends,

The vinyl to The Neon Demon is finally available for pre-order for our friends in North America, the UK and Japan(territories for which we have the rights for our vinyl edition):
http://shop.artistarena.com/artists-1/m ... undle.html

This release features:
- the whole soundtrack mastered for album (Cliff Martinez score, SIA's "Waving Goodbye" and the songs by Julian Winding and Sweet Tempest)
- Download card included
- 180gm pressed LP (blue and green colored) housed in euro sleeves / tip on gatefold jacket.
- Original artwork designed by ALL CITY MEDIA

Your pre-order will ship by July 1st. Instant download of album when you pre-order your copy.

Enjoy!

JC
Thanks for the heads up, JC. I am champing at the bit for this record. Martinez has been killing the game for years now without a dud in the bunch and, from the bits I've heard, this could be right up there with his best.
Bezulsqy wrote:
Mateo Sanboval wrote:It looks absolutely killer. I bought the Milan edition because, well, it's Milan, but I'm excited to hear an STBC review of this release as well.
You'll get one as I just ordered it :-)
Props.
Help!

Can any of my European STBC brothers assist, I really want to pre-order the Gaumont version through Big Wax, but they don't ship to the UK! Gah. (Is this some further Brexit B/S I wonder...)

http://bigwax.fr/en/gaumont/the-neon-demon-ost

If you're able to oreder for me and have shipped to you, then forward to me, I can cover all costs cheers. Just DM me or email if you can help a bro out thanks.

filmficciones (at) gmail (dot) com
ScoJo wrote:Help!

Can any of my European STBC brothers assist, I really want to pre-order the Gaumont version through Big Wax, but they don't ship to the UK! Gah. (Is this some further Brexit B/S I wonder...)

http://bigwax.fr/en/gaumont/the-neon-demon-ost

If you're able to oreder for me and have shipped to you, then forward to me, I can cover all costs cheers. Just DM me or email if you can help a bro out thanks.

filmficciones (at) gmail (dot) com
Happy to order this for you.
Doesn't Amazon.fr ship to the UK?
@Bezulsqy

Ben you are a BOSS sir! Sorted. LOVE this version. (Not crazy about the Milan sleeve art, have to say. But I'm sure the gaudiness makes sense in context of film ;)

@monster - may be worth seeing if amazon.com are carrying it, or whether amazon.fr ship to the US?
MilanRecords wrote: The vinyl to The Neon Demon is finally available for pre-order for our friends in North America, the UK and Japan(territories for which we have the rights for our vinyl edition):
This is probably the reason some EU retailers don't ship this release to the UK and North America.
Bezulsqy wrote:
MilanRecords wrote: The vinyl to The Neon Demon is finally available for pre-order for our friends in North America, the UK and Japan(territories for which we have the rights for our vinyl edition):
This is probably the reason some EU retailers don't ship this release to the UK and North America.
Nailed it in one. Though I'm fairly certain one of the Amazons will ship them to the USA/NA. I know there are colonists who have it on order.