Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Aremagod wrote:With respect to the Euro folk and the high shipping they pay, I have a hard enough time with Mondo's $7 shipping but $9.49 to ship The Witch really is annoying.....am I getting a $5 box to go with the $4 it costs to ship that record?

I did pay it though to get the autographed edition but I wasn't happy.
We switched store operator and I am under the impression our shipping costs have increased. Can you please let me know where you are based? Are you in the US or in Europe?
vinyljunkie wrote:yeah, i'm getting an error page on that link -- what was the price? I have it pre-ordered with Bullmoose for $20 including shipping...
The link will work on Monday morning.
The price is 22.98 USD. So if you got it at $20, this is a very good deal. But it won't be the signed version.
Bub wrote:The price was $22.98 plus tax & shipping.

I recall seeing 2 listings for it, a signed & unsigned, also $22.98, which seems to be gone also. Maybe it was put up prematurely?
Both listings will be up on Monday. Both version are the same price $ 22.98 + shipping through our store with instant digital download.
vinyljunkie wrote:wow.. will prob pass, $15 more for a signature -- no thanks
The price for both version is $ 22.98. We are not charging more for the signed LP. This would be in bad taste.
If you are in Europe, since we are shipping from the US, I believe it is an extra $9.
Milan Records, you are consistently one of the most pleasant and accountable labels I deal with. Here or elsewhere. Here's to you, good sirs and madams.
MilanRecords wrote:
vinyljunkie wrote:wow.. will prob pass, $15 more for a signature -- no thanks
The price for both version is $ 22.98. We are not charging more for the signed LP. This would be in bad taste.
If you are in Europe, since we are shipping from the US, I believe it is an extra $9.
Apologies -- didnt mean to imply that you were charging $15 more for just the signature -- was just saying that it was not worth it to me when I can get the record elsewhere for less -- your label rocks and thanks for putting this out as it is an amazing score!
Wow, thanks Milan. As Mateo said, we really love and appreciate the interaction here, I can't believe you replied to all of us wierdos freaking out individually haha. This is going to be one of the best releases of the year and I know I'm not alone in thinking that, or really appreciating that you took the time here to quell our fearful gibbering! Thanks again
Hatter313 wrote:Wow, thanks Milan. As Mateo said, we really love and appreciate the interaction here, I can't believe you replied to all of us wierdos freaking out individually haha. This is going to be one of the best releases of the year and I know I'm not alone in thinking that, or really appreciating that you took the time here to quell our fearful gibbering! Thanks again
well, thank you for your kind words. People on this board are a major reason why labels still exist in 2016 and can still release physical product. I think it is important to consider your feedback and opinion. We want to do our best to have you happy with our work and rectify our mistakes when we are in the wrong.
MilanRecords wrote:
NMA wrote:What's the chance of Turkey being added to the list of countries you ship to? :)
I am going to ask why certain countries are not available to ship to.
Thank you very much for all your concern and replies ;)
I'm guessing that link wasn't supposed to be active before Monday then, but it was definitely working for an hour or so on Friday. Placed an order to be shipped to UK, recieved confirmation email with order number and even downloaded the digital files.

I'm hoping the order will be honoured but haven't heard anything back yet from Milan. Anybody else in a similar position?
Squee wrote: I'm hoping the order will be honoured but haven't heard anything back yet from Milan. Anybody else in a similar position?
I'm in the same boat but I never got the digital files. Status says pending.
Squee wrote:I'm guessing that link wasn't supposed to be active before Monday then, but it was definitely working for an hour or so on Friday. Placed an order to be shipped to UK, recieved confirmation email with order number and even downloaded the digital files.

I'm hoping the order will be honoured but haven't heard anything back yet from Milan. Anybody else in a similar position?
Please send me your order # and I will confirm that your order is in good shape