Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By maxlevel
Transmission has some copies
By MilanRecords
@NMA. - yes it ships worlwide
By MilanRecords
@occhionero. Just the blue
By NMA
@MilanRecords Well, as far as I can see, my country (Turkey) is not listed there :/
By Occhionero
Thx for the Info. Will order....
By MilanRecords
this is strange. Let me look into it.
By MODAREC
@Milan Is the blue exclusive to your website or will Transmission, Invada, Piccadilly etc have it too?
By Occhionero
Milan said there will be only a blue variant.
By MODAREC
@Occhionero cheers, will pick it up here to save shipping
By MilanRecords
@NMA I double checked with our store operator. Unfortunately, they don't ship to all countries worldwide. Turkey is one of the country not serviced by our store. I am very sorry about this.
Transmission, Spencer's store, is getting some copies. I am sure you can order from him.

Best

JC
By MilanRecords
@Modarec The blue is not exclusive. It is for all copies
By Little Walter
This is such a beautiful looking release! I bought tickets to see it on Monday, and can't wait after seeing this.
By NMA
@MilanRecords That's very sad to hear :/ But anyway, thanks for asking that. I'll try Transmission once the shipping costs are adjusted.
By Occhionero
To be honest, imho thats good news for me. No stress getting another special edition....
By monsterworship
Just learned that the first pressing of 1000 has sold out.

Was the next color announced?
By splatterhouse
I was told the same color for the second press. I ordered directly from Milan last month and just got the sold out email today.
By MilanRecords
@monsterwors - the second pressing will have the same color. They will be ready in one month and will ship early May.
Have you received an email from the store telling you they are sold out?

JC
By MilanRecords
@splatterhouse - We underestimated the demand for this title. It is 100% our fault.
The next pressing will have the same color. It will be ready in 4-5 weeks to ship. I am very sorry about the delay.

You can of course cancel your order and get the album through retail or Amazon as it will be available tomorrow in stores if you'd rather not wait the extra 4 weeks.
IF you have more questions, please email me at jc.chamboredon@milanrecords.com
By monsterworship
Actually I Received my copy today. It's great.

Though, I don't agree that you should make it the same color. Since the first one was supposed to be "limited" to 1000 copies. I'm sure you will receive some backlash for that.

By MilanRecords
Good I am glad. We had to weight the pros and cons: There are many unfulfilled orders and we decided that these people would feel cheated for not getting that color - it was also faster to re-manufacture since the specs were already at the plant. Our priority was to get unfulfilled orders taken care of as fast as possible.
We might get complaints based on the "limited" to 1,000 copies but we also have never really made different variant for our records.
There was no perfect solution and we agreed the priority was to get a new pressing done as fast as possible.

By Aremagod
Received my copy yesterday and it is a beautiful slab of wax. This has got to be one of the best recent soundtracks I've heard in years. Now I just need to see the movie to see if it is another case of soundtrack being much better than the actual movie.

I have a love/hate relationship with variants and it really doesn't matter to me if 1000 more people have the same color as me....it's ultimately about the music to me.
By MilanRecords
Thank you @Aremagod. I am glad you are happy with the LP!

JC

By vinyljunkie
So did any of these get to stores in NYC? I called everywhere and no one has a copy...