Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By MilanRecords
The soundtrack to "My Life Directed By Nicolas Winding Refn" with music by Cliff Martinez is now available for pre-order at the Milan Records store

http://store.milanrecords.com/catalog/p ... id/639244/

180 g clear vinyl
500 units only!
Download card included
Instant album download gratification when LP pre-ordered

Album will ship by January 6, 2015.
By tonyandrewgiles
Hi JC,

Will Invada carry this for the UK?

I think it may have been mentioned before, I just don't want to miss this :)

Thanks
By MilanRecords
@Tonyandrewgi - yes, Invada should be carrying it in the UK. I believe they will make the announcement shortly. They should have about 100 units. But not fully confirmed as of yet.

JC
By tonyandrewgiles
Thanks for the info JC :)
By NathanLurker
Pre-Ordered. Shipping cost is really good. I bought The Knick 2LP, Oldboy and "My Life..." and shipping to Canada was around 16$. Excellent !
By skate
Ordering direct from Milan, this only comes to just over £14 shipped to the UK.

But if you prefer to order from Invada, the 100 copies are up for preorder here.
By lazyben
So I ordered this but no "Instant album download gratification when LP pre-ordered". Will an email with the link follow later as with the other recent releases?
By MilanRecords
@lazyben ...I will check on Monday. We set up the pre-order quickly today. I am sure you will get it in the next few days and I ll make sure it happens.

JC
By lazyben
Thanks JC, the downloads have always appeared at some point and the download isn't the reason I ordered it anyway. I can always listen to Oldboy again in the meanwhile :)
By Occhionero
Invada has it (100) for preorder!
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Just a question.amazon Will handle some copies?
By Spun out of control
Invada are great, but as their LP prices are practically a match in pounds for dollars ordered direct from Milan and enjoyed the digital downloads into the bargain. Great stuff (as long as I don't get stung for extra import duty). ;)
By tonyandrewgiles
@spun - I think that's the way to go actually.

I figured it would be cheaper with shipping to pick up here but not the case.

Milan it is!
By NathanLurker
I didn't get the download link, I did check in ''my downloadable products'' in the Milan store ''my Account'' page. Not a big deal but if that could become available that'd be nice
By lazyben
I checked that downloadable products page yesterday. It said I didn't have any. I'm sureJC will sort it out, the downloads have always turned up at some point.
By MilanRecords
@Frizzle-Frizzi: Yes, they will. Definitely in the USA.
By MilanRecords
@nathanlurker: I will check on Monday.
By maxvelvet
Hi JC. I've asked for the missing DL code through the contact mail of your store but I received this message:

"Sorry for any confusion but this item is a preorder that does not come until January 6 and there will be no digital download emailed to you as part of this purchase. There is a download card included inside the packaging that includes a code you may redeem to download the digital album once you receive the record in the mail.

Thank You,

Scott - Milan Records Store"

If you can do something my order is: #96400000489 THANK YOU! ;)
By MilanRecords
@maxvelvet - This is a mistake and will be taken care of. I ll take care of it tomorrow and you will get your instant digital download.

Best

JC
By maxvelvet
Thank you very much!!! ;)
By Occhionero
"My Life Directed By Nicolas Winding Refn"
Please check back on 01/06/2015 to redeem this code.

Is this correct?
By 10T5
Same here!