Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By lazyben
@henschus Yes I did
By henschus
ah well mine just arrived today! was waiting for this soundtrack on vinyl for years. perfect release!

sadly my downloadcode isnt working. anyone else with that problem here?
By lazyben
I haven't tried mine, if you ordered direct from Milan you should have received an email with a download link (mine arrived on 10/29), I've been playing those files for weeks now.
By MilanRecords
@henschus --- did you receive an instant download from the store when you ordered the album?

Can you send me the code on your card and I will check what is the issue with the company handling the download card.
We will take care of you.

JC
By henschus
Cheers for that! I ordered from invada and tried the code from the coupon. So should i just send them a mail?
By MilanRecords
hi,

Just send me the actual code and I will generate you a new code you can use.

thx

JC
By texasvinyl
This release turned out great, really a top notch OST!
By henschus
@JC: just tried it again before requesting a new code from you and suddenly it worked. So im happy now :-). Thank u for your fast response and again for this wonderful release. Keep em coming!
By layneharvey
hey everyone, i just bought OLDBOY from my local record shop and it is a beautiful red/orange color mixture. on discogs, i see a red vinyl edition for the US and a translucent orange vinyl edition for the UK. mine doesn't seem to be either one of these. seems the no i have i just not on discogs yet. can anyone confirm this? there is a picture of the vinyl for the UK one, but not the US. anyways, got a solid deal on it and it is lovely. i'll post a picture in the 'show off your latest...' thread in a bit.
By Whip Wilson
Layne, I don't have my copy yet, but I've seen many pictures strewn across Cyberspace of the US variant and it is exactly as you've described.
By layneharvey
thanks, @mateo! maybe i should update the US listing...
By deafmetal
This album is a wonder. I am enthralled.