Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By MilanRecords
Hi,

Did you also get your copy in the UK? It seems that the international transporter does not handle the product correctly.
Would you mind emailing me a photo and the receipt if you have it and I will see what I can do?
My email is jc.chamboredon@milanrecords.com

I am sorry about the hassle.

Best

JC
By MilanRecords
I can mail you a copy from my US office if you wish. I'd be happy to do so

JC
By Rob
Hi JC, would there be any chance of getting a replacement sleeve? I got mine from Invada, but one corners pretty crushed (it creased the insert as well). I've contacted Invada, but I don't think they'll be able to help.

By stumpybunker
Hi, just checked my copy for the first time. It's warped, the sound has been affected and has a darker almost scuff like mark on it too ordered from amazon.
By MilanRecords
Hi, I am sorry about this. It looks like all the units that made it in the UK got damaged. I suggest you first have Amazon ship you a new copy. Their return policy is very efficient - you mail it back and they will return you a good copy. It will be faster than having us shipping it from the US.
Would you mind trying this first? If there is any issue, you can email me at jc.chamboredon@milanrecords.com

JC
By stumpybunker
Hi JC, thanks for the reply. Will follow your advice. It still is a gorgeous release! Keep up the good work!
By DISCOSUCKS...
Hi JC,

Thanks for your reply. I purchased my copy from an independent store in the UK. I will mail you now cheers!

By philball1974
Amazon do have an awesome returns/customer service policy!

JC I've dropped you an email. Thanks for the support.
By stumpybunker
Can confirm the Amazon returns process is straightforward. Looking forward to listening to the record how it was meant to sound!
By blastman
Waiting on a copy to arrive from Amazon.com at the moment, hopefully it will have survived the shipping to Ireland unscathed!
By Rob
Hi JC, I'm without a record player at the moment, so I'll wait until I can check out the record before I email you about the sleeve. It looks ok though.
By maxvelvet
My copy arrived today (in Italy) from Amazon.com, well, the vinyl is warped a little bit and it's very strange for a 180gr. (the package was ok and the cover too), uhm.... Anyway it plays fine on my turntable and I'm happy. ;)

Now, let's spend few more words on this soundtrack, well... IT'S A MASTERPIECE! (I'm not into anime-cartoons stuff but after a little preview on youtube I thought immediately that I had to own it!) One of the best OST of the year! ;)
By siforster
Mine was from Invada, and it's a bit wobbly to look at but plays OK - and of course when I say it plays OK, I mean it sounds absolutely stunning! The swells of Beginning And Ending hit me right in the gut in the best possible way.
By MilanRecords
Sounds good. Let me know if there is any issue.

Best

JC
By thedeepness
Spun this twice since I got it and love it. Great release, mine plays perfect.
By invadauk

hi @rob - im not sure who you spoke to at the label - but we can def refund you - but cant replace as we had no stock left from Warners...

let me know what i can do - if anything
cheers
By MilanRecords
Hi @Invadauk - I am taking care of getting a replacement copy from LA to Rob. No need to send a refund for now.

By toosoonjunior
For the record (pun intended), I purchased my copy from Amazon here in the US and it looks/sounds great!
By Tron4Life
Received my copy from Amazon.com today and it plays fine. Quality release.
By blastman
Arrived from Amazon yesterday, looks and sounds great.

On a side note, I seem to have bought a lot of white vinyl in the last couple of weeks for some reason!
By philball1974
JC you're a star. Congress arrived today in top top shape. Plays wonderful and a truely awesome release.

Thanks
Phil
By PaulZaza
came today:-) greetings from germany!
By guyremix
I must be really unlucky as have had 2 copies from amazon usa & both have a humming sound running through parts of the record, like its pressed off centre or something. I'm not sure how to describe it but both are faulty. Given up now.
By MilanRecords
I suggest you return it again with Amazon. The complaints we got had mostly to do with the record being warped during transport overseas and the jacket being damaged.
You can return it to our office and we can take a listen and replace your copy. But if you are willing to give it a third chance, I will replace it with Amazon. I can't imagine a third copy have the same issue.

Best

JC