Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By reddye6
reddye6 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm I noticed that Milan is going to release Disasterpeace's soundtrack to "Under the Silver Lake." Anyone happen to have info as to when it'll be available for pre-order on the Milan site?
Future RedDye6 is answering Past RedDye6: "Under the Silver Lake" is available for pre-order at Milan HERE. Currently, they are offering a pre-order for the vinyl autographed by Disasterpeace (ltd. ed. of 85).

They also have posted a pre-order for Stuart Staples' score for High Life and also the soundtrack to Climax.
By ScoJo
reddye6 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:24 pm
reddye6 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:03 pm I noticed that Milan is going to release Disasterpeace's soundtrack to "Under the Silver Lake." Anyone happen to have info as to when it'll be available for pre-order on the Milan site?
Future RedDye6 is answering Past RedDye6: "Under the Silver Lake" is available for pre-order at Milan HERE. Currently, they are offering a pre-order for the vinyl autographed by Disasterpeace (ltd. ed. of 85).

They also have posted a pre-order for Stuart Staples' score for High Life and also the soundtrack to Climax.
DP's score for Under the Silver Lake is a pretty good noir pastiche, though there's no way I could own it - I absolutely loathed that movie.

And sadly the composer's stock has dropped even more for me this week - watched the (not bad, but disappointing considering the director/talent) Netflix heist adventure Triple Frontier, and Disasterpeace delivers an utterly generic modern action-movie score for that.
By havershaw
I’ve heard snippets of that Under the Silver Lake score, and I loved it, but I’m a sucker for things like that.

I admit, I love the It Follows score, but was really kind of put off by some Disasterpiece interviews I read wheee he was kind of like “I had something way cooler, but the director made me basically copy his temp score which was all old 80s horror movie stuff I was totally unfamiliar with” or something to that effect.
But I’ve loved everything I’ve heard of the Silver Lake score.
By reddye6
Does anyone from Milan still monitor this thread? I'm having a doozy of a time working with an Artist Arena customer rep for a Milan order and was wondering if there is anyone from Milan around who could assist.