Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By fluppeco
Same combo as Drive, and I really liked that one. Listening to the trailers, sounds very promising.

Here is the cover of the Only God Forgives 180g, double/colored LP. Limited edition of 4,000. Out on July 16!

http://youtu.be/Q9ziAWl9AEA
By jamie
Yeah I so want this for my collection.Its up for pre order on Recordstore.co.uk at £23.99.
By chuck
Invada UK tweeted that they are getting these from Milan Records.
By jamie
Cool same price,have to look into it.
By fluppeco
Amazon.co.uk also has it for 20 on preorder but I'm not sure if it's the Limited Release. Amazon.com def has the limited Milan Release at $20. Might try that with the new Amazon Global you get free shipping from +$125 orders
By Oiche
Joseph Bishara - Dark Skies Void Recordings
Various Artists & Brian Reitzell - Boss Lakeshore Records
Cliff Martinez - Only God Forgives Milan Records
Marco Beltrami - World War Z Warner Brothers Records

Have pre-ordered this lot on vinyl from Barnes & Noble. Cheaper than UK & shipping to UK cost about a tenner :)
By dob66
Amazon shipping of Vinyl from USA to UK coming in at $6.50 or so at moment-those tax dodging bastards have been great in past at shipping overseas
By fluppeco
I haven't got lots of experience with ordering from Amazon.com. I assume if you order 1 piece it's automatically excluded from taxes because of the low value. But do they dodge taxes when you order like 5 pieces in one package?
Also the AmazonGlobal shipping policy is pretty confusing, I've ordered over $125 and I still have to pay $20 shipping???
By dob66
only ever ordered single vinyls. excellent packaging and now affordable post.

sometimes they come with a European address but never been stung for taxes-although very few above £17.99 limit.
By NathanLurker
29,53$CAN on Amazon.ca. Thanks for the heads up on the release of this soundtrack, I'll check it out.
By VBERKVLT
Thanks for the reminder, just ordered it.
By fluppeco
saw the film this past week... I dunno about you guys but I wasn't blown away. It was nicely paced and visually very well made but it left a bittersweet taste at the end. Maybe I missed something and need to rewatch it later.