Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By carloscadaver
I'd like to see what everyone's wishlists are! I have to say that at the moment I would cut someone for copies of:

Bruno Nicolai : La Coda Dello Scorpione
Bruno Nicolai ‎: La Dama Rossa Uccide Sette Volte
Jonathan Newton : Unhinged (1982)

..just to name a few. I've been on Italian kick lately and I've learned that Nicolai is fucking amazing.
By Oswarez
This one isn't actually available on vinyl and strangely enough was never released back in the day but I've been hoping for a Night Of The Creeps vinyl for some time to round out my NOTC collection. They released the score on CD when they released it on DVD and Blu a few years ago but I would love a proper vinyl release.
It's strange that it was never put out since it was a major studio production and I've seen albums for the strangest, low budget and most obscure films out there.
By Jeff
I'd like to see a repress of Conan the Barbarian on vinyl. Such an epic score.
By scottydoo
Seconded on the Conan, also would want an lp press of commando my favourite James Horner score
By deathwaltz
We need a reply button !@monthofmacabre Told you Nicolai is the man!
@oswarez Yeah I like NOTC.
By Dalen
Bruno Nicolai ‎'La Dama Rossa Uccide Sette Volt' is brilliant!

I would love a copy of Fabio Frizzi's 'Fear In the Town of the Living Dead'.
By Oswarez
@Dalen. I'm listening to that score as we speak.
By albatard
Would love to get Surf Nazis Must Die in any kind of format, but it seems that it never existed...one of my all time fave OST
By aeonblack
Dredd & Drokk. Love me some mega city one.

I recently watched Upstream Color and loved the soundtrack in it, but it doesn't seem like it's available anywhere. It's impressive considering Shane Carruth wrote and directed the movie, as well as scored it and starred in it, and it's all strange and beautiful. This is about all you can find from the movie...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QYwhrWoLuE
By fluppeco
I'd like a vinyl release of Riz Ortolani's soundtrack to Cannibal Holocaust. Amazing stuff!
By ScorpioAlter
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1974 OST

Ennio Morricone - A Lizard in a Woman's Skin OST
By NMA
I would buy revamped vinyl editions of the following titles:

Sleepaway Camp
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Schindler's List
The Exorcist

By albatard
City of the living dead too!
By Buggenhagen
Top of my wishlist at the moment is the Vigilante OST by Jay Chattaway. It's a dynamite soundtrack which I'd love to see on vinyl. Keeping my fingers crossed that it'll see the light of day since the original Maniac OST was released by Mondo Tees. I'd ideally like to see a Death Waltz edition though.
By ClaytonRyan
Strangely, I would really dig a release of "Witchboard"... Make it happen.
By liftman2013
Soundtrack to child's play would be excellent in my opinion.
By reddye6
Zardoz OST
Kiyoshi Kurosawa's Cure OST
By bitewerks
I second The Texas Chain Saw Massacre on vinyl. That would be AWESOME.

Thankfully, I do own the cassette of the entire film released by Dutch Oven. Makes for an interesting listen just driving around at night.
By Rob
@aeonblack I'm fairly sure the Upstream Color OST is on iTunes if that works for you (I know it's not vinyl, but it is at least something)

For me, I'm still waiting for Beyond The Black Rainbow & Witchfinder General more than anything. The Fountain on vinyl wouldn't go amiss either
By fluppeco
I would love to see all Clint Mansell OSTs having a vinyl release. Starting with Requiem for a Dream, The Fountain and Black Swan. I only have Moon which is an awesome film/score, I think they also released vinyl for Stoker.
By Rob
@fluppeco Stoker was released on Milan, as was Last Night. Looks like they're both still available.
By siforster
Would be nice to have bank-friendly versions of Manhunter & The Keep, and vinyl releases of Hana-Bi and Swallowtail Butterfly wouldn't go amiss either...
By FnordChan
I'd love a soundtrack release, vinyl or otherwise, for Death Race 2000. I need to be able to put on the "Love Theme from Death Race 2000" when romancing my navigators during transcontinental road race pit stops!
By remybrecht
I'd love re/presses of:

Fred Karlin "Westworld"
Jerry Goldsmith "Logan's Run"
David Munrow "Zardoz"
By feral debris
Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Wayne Bell's soundtrack to Hooper's Death Trap/Eaten Alive...