Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Well awesome

Like that cadabra sticker on his notebook there too
Anyone pick up the Beyond Composer’s cut? Is it much different than the soundtrack? Is it just a re-recording or more of a companion to the soundtrack? I’m definitely interested in Zombi 2 just curious what I’m in store for, also kinda thinking about The Beyond.
By inksb
CrossedPete wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:15 am Anyone pick up the Beyond Composer’s cut? Is it much different than the soundtrack? Is it just a re-recording or more of a companion to the soundtrack? I’m definitely interested in Zombi 2 just curious what I’m in store for, also kinda thinking about The Beyond.
It's absolutely fantastic. I highly recommend it (even at it's hefty price point). It is completely re-recorded (with Fabio's current band) it includes the original score plus cues he had written at the time for the film that were not used. I saw him perform it live w/ the film. I don't think a digital version exists of the score. There is a composers cut on CD but it's not the same recordings that were used for the Cadabra release. It's a great companion piece to the original and honestly what I reach for these days when I want to hear The Beyond.