Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

So I was hoping there would be some distribution in the US for this but not looking likely and now its sold out everywhere (the label and select UK stores) -- anyone have any leads on extra copies? (I cant believe 1500 sold out so quickly) -- any help would be appreciated, also willing to trade, etc -- shoot me a message
By inksb
1500 copies sold out in under 2 hours. The way the press release was written seemed to make it sound like 1500 of the special brown paper bags were made, they will probably press a version that doesn't have the bag at a later date. At least that how I took it, hoping thats the case
I just took a look around for you, too, and I didn't see any of the places that the label listed as carrying it offering it for pre-order anymore.
inksb wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:22 pm 1500 copies sold out in under 2 hours. The way the press release was written seemed to make it sound like 1500 of the special brown paper bags were made, they will probably press a version that doesn't have the bag at a later date. At least that how I took it, hoping thats the case
Here’s to hoping you’re right! Could do without the paper bag anyway...
Great, thanks - hoping the 2nd press happens!

quote="Spun out of control" post_id=128693 time=1590350466 user_id=1346]
Heard rumours it's getting a 2nd press so wouldn't fret too much... managed to grab one when I posted on here, but surprising it went so fast when you can still pick up every Cavern of Anti Matter album on vinyl pretty easily and given In Fabric has hardly the fanbase of Alien or something... :)
[/quote]