Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:31 am Don't know if anyone saw, but Milan Records all but confirmed they are doing a Cowboy Bebop Vinyl release(s). They have hinted at it a few times in the past, along with an Evangelion release.

https://twitter.com/MilanRecLabel/statu ... 15877?s=19
This is exciting. I also really want some EVA vinyl. The set from a few years ago is crazy expensive now.
By Dollarhyde
Masaru Satoh, Movie Music Masaru Satoh Sound 3
K22G-7059
Back
Vol 3 from a series of 10 so much great music in this series from maestro Satoh. Volume 3 being one of the stronger in the series feat. music from:
Throne of blood
The Hidden Fortress
Warring Clans
Sanjuro
The Scandalous Adventures of Buraikan
The Scream

Great sounding audio fidelity too!
Last edited by Dollarhyde on Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Dollarhyde
I don't know the music to either, but I'm really keen to check out be bop after reading so much positive reviews of it.

Have a feeling I will grab this also
inksb wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:24 pm
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:31 am Don't know if anyone saw, but Milan Records all but confirmed they are doing a Cowboy Bebop Vinyl release(s). They have hinted at it a few times in the past, along with an Evangelion release.

This is exciting. I also really want some EVA vinyl. The set from a few years ago is crazy expensive now.
By Revolver_OcelScott
Cowboy Bebop has an amazing OST. I hope they release all the album's, although it's probably be around 10-12 LPs.

Evangelion I'm excited for as well, but not really as much as Bebop.
By inksb
Dollarhyde wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:07 am I don't know the music to either, but I'm really keen to check out be bop after reading so much positive reviews of it.

I have a CD of the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack, it's just a small collection of the songs from the show but it's a great way to showcase the music there. It has a bootleg release that keeps getting pressed and shows up on Juno for pretty cheap every few months. Here's that CD uploaded to youtube (not my rip)

As for EVA, if you want to hear the music of that just let me know I have the S2 Works CD set digitally I can upload. Just let me know. You should probably just watch the show at some point too, I know we talked about it in the past ;)
By Dollarhyde
inksb wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:01 pm
Dollarhyde wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:07 am I don't know the music to either, but I'm really keen to check out be bop after reading so much positive reviews of it.

I have a CD of the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack, it's just a small collection of the songs from the show but it's a great way to showcase the music there. It has a bootleg release that keeps getting pressed and shows up on Juno for pretty cheap every few months. Here's that CD uploaded to youtube (not my rip)

As for EVA, if you want to hear the music of that just let me know I have the S2 Works CD set digitally I can upload. Just let me know. You should probably just watch the show at some point too, I know we talked about it in the past ;)

God damn!! How.the he'll have I slept on this for so long :D just skipped through this vid and man there is some nice jazzy stuff going on, amongst other things.
By Dollarhyde
Love that Devilman BGM @elifunk. Not heard the CS Devilman LP though.

Fumio Miyashita, Hino Tori Uchu-Hen
28MX2548
Back
Insert

Just arrived today. Getting plenty of Tangerine Dream/NOES vibes from this spooky spacey synth score. There is a copy on discogs from the same seller, sealed deadstock ;).
The whole LP is on YouTube, bear in mind the cheeky uploader used the cover art to another Hino Tori OST (Karma not Uchu).