Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bub
static14 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:05 pm Deadtime Stories is such a fun score. And that theme song is way catchier than it has any right to be. :)
Yeah it is. I love when these companies are able to include theme songs on their releases. Chad did that with Night of the Demons as well ;)

inksb wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:49 pm
I ordered the cassette of Deadtime Stories with 555. Got shipping last week but it never moved, just got an email yesterday that they are actually sold out and can't find any copies in their store or warehouse :(
Guess I waited too long on that, they at least let me swap it out for WNUF. Other than the sold out ones I'm caught up on TV cassettes, now it's time to catch up on some of the early LP's like Ghosthouse and Killing Spree.
Inks, there are a few on Discogs at fair prices. You might have to skip the one being sold by Graveface though haha.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/10163382
By inksb
Bub wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:58 am
static14 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:05 pm Deadtime Stories is such a fun score. And that theme song is way catchier than it has any right to be. :)
Yeah it is. I love when these companies are able to include theme songs on their releases. Chad did that with Night of the Demons as well ;)

inksb wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:49 pm
I ordered the cassette of Deadtime Stories with 555. Got shipping last week but it never moved, just got an email yesterday that they are actually sold out and can't find any copies in their store or warehouse :(
Guess I waited too long on that, they at least let me swap it out for WNUF. Other than the sold out ones I'm caught up on TV cassettes, now it's time to catch up on some of the early LP's like Ghosthouse and Killing Spree.
Inks, there are a few on Discogs at fair prices. You might have to skip the one being sold by Graveface though haha.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/10163382
lol. thanks bub
By inksb
Bub wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:34 pm F13 the Series
I have never seen this score, the show was kind of fun from what I remember although not really a very good show. Is this one hard to come by?