Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By tim28212
Brad Fiedel ‎– Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Varèse Sarabande ‎– VSD 5335, King Record ‎– none
I would love to know the pressing info on these VS liscensed King Record issues. There is a KM (that's on many VS releases in the U.S.) with what looks like 0 0 5 in the deadwax. It sounds really good even if it is a bit crackly in the more quieter spots. Something another spin on the RCM could possibly fix.
Attachments
P3134233.JPG
P3134233.JPG (252.26 KiB) Viewed 1218 times
By 334578rpm
Don't love what I paid for this, but I suppose it's worth it to not have to deal with RSD shenanigans.
Attachments
PXL_20210220_033306291.jpg
PXL_20210220_033306291.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1197 times
By Hatter313
static14 wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:41 pm The Final Frontier
I never see this anywhere. I’ve got 1-4 and I know I could just pick one up on discogs but I see those others all the time in bins, never this guy.
By Hatter313
When @deaf pulls out the Japanese pressings my heart soars :)

So does that pressing have the Safan track or is it the other track listing?
By inksb
Still waiting on a handful of packages to arrive before I post my VS haul but this just arrived and I had to post it. I haven't seen the film in well over a decade and my memory is pretty fuzzy. The score is so fun and I am really impressed with it to be honest. Side A in particular is really fun. Also was pleasantly surprised to find out that this was a brand new sealed copy, I got it for very cheap on ebay.

Gary Chang - Firewalker

By Hatter313
inksb wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:00 am Still waiting on a handful of packages to arrive before I post my VS haul but this just arrived and I had to post it. I haven't seen the film in well over a decade and my memory is pretty fuzzy. The score is so fun and I am really impressed with it to be honest. Side A in particular is really fun. Also was pleasantly surprised to find out that this was a brand new sealed copy, I got it for very cheap on ebay.

Gary Chang - Firewalker

I don’t remember this movie at all and I’ve been thinking about giving it a rewatch (or possibly even a first watch, if I saw it at all it was when I was very young), the key art alone is a blast and I’ve been seeing it every time I do these VS searches. Nice pull inks, looks like a fun record for sure!
By deafmetal
Hatter313 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:10 am When @deaf pulls out the Japanese pressings my heart soars :)

So does that pressing have the Safan track or is it the other track listing?
No, it's the alternate OST with Beach Scene as the B1 track instead of ending with Safan's Confrontation.
By tim28212
inksb wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:00 am Still waiting on a handful of packages to arrive before I post my VS haul but this just arrived and I had to post it. I haven't seen the film in well over a decade and my memory is pretty fuzzy. The score is so fun and I am really impressed with it to be honest. Side A in particular is really fun. Also was pleasantly surprised to find out that this was a brand new sealed copy, I got it for very cheap on ebay.

Gary Chang - Firewalker

just added this to my collection too
By CrossedPete

Gary Chang - Firewalker

Very nice @inks it’s on my list for sure. Can’t wait to see the rest of the haul