Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

inksb wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 1:13 pm
elifunk wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 1:05 pm @inksb where are you from?
i did several orders worldwide but the germans are the only ones who arrive regularly.
i love kraut professionalism
US. I know there's long delays in the actual process once it ships, I just find it odd that it hasn't shipped yet. Most stuff is taking 4-6 weeks for me once it ships.
I shipped a record to Slovenia, shipped at the beginning of March, it arrived last week. International shipping is pretty bad right now. Never even got my replacement sleeves from Invada they mailed 2 months ago for some damaged records they shipped.
By inksb
I had a series of annoying and aggravating events unfold today. I spent the evening trying to get some stuff organized and cleaned up. Finally after my wife went to bed, I had half a glass of NEIPA to finish, I grabbed a comic I've been reading, plugged my headphones in and put this record on. To put it bluntly I was blown away. The music is fucking fantastic, the pressing is crystal clear with no issues and I honestly want to put it back on but really should get going to bed. Thanks to everyone around here that recommended it and sang it's praise, it definitely deserves it.

By ChrisMcQueen007
inksb wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 3:04 am I had a series of annoying and aggravating events unfold today. I spent the evening trying to get some stuff organized and cleaned up. Finally after my wife went to bed, I had half a glass of NEIPA to finish, I grabbed a comic I've been reading, plugged my headphones in and put this record on. To put it bluntly I was blown away. The music is fucking fantastic, the pressing is crystal clear with no issues and I honestly want to put it back on but really should get going to bed. Thanks to everyone around here that recommended it and sang it's praise, it definitely deserves it.

Yes, it‘s great music and an awesome pressing. I also have this since this week, have listened to it many times already.
By deafmetal
Dollarhyde wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:39 pm
Bezulsqy wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:27 pm
deafmetal wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:26 pm ^ I need to grab that Roy Budd. Inspiring words, gents. I listened to a pile of 45's today:

Great selection and collection @Deaf!
Love 7" records!
Agreed @deaf what is the one bottom left?
@Dollar - it's a Victor Japan reissue of Cinevox MDF089 - a Goldsmith/Bixio-Frizzi-Tempera split 45 with tracks from The Reincarnation of Peter Proud OST. The Goldsmith tune is a ripper. The B-F-T track is from Fulci's Four of The Apocalypse.

By tim28212
Happy 40th!
I can remember going to Charlotte to see this on opening weekend and coming out of the theater soooo disappointed. I did like the openig titles though which is why I got the score when it first came out.
Attachments
P5233634.JPG
P5233634.JPG (259.56 KiB) Viewed 3361 times
By Dollarhyde
deafmetal wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 7:13 pm
Dollarhyde wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:39 pm
Bezulsqy wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 1:27 pm

Great selection and collection @Deaf!
Love 7" records!
Agreed @deaf what is the one bottom left?
@Dollar - it's a Victor Japan reissue of Cinevox MDF089 - a Goldsmith/Bixio-Frizzi-Tempera split 45 with tracks from The Reincarnation of Peter Proud OST. The Goldsmith tune is a ripper. The B-F-T track is from Fulci's Four of The Apocalypse.

Oof!! A ripper indeed, the clip is appreciated ;)