Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By texasvinyl
So I am listing lots of stuff for sale. I found my copy of Werewolf Woman still sealed. Had never listened to it.
Holy crap there are a couple of absolutely monster tracks on here!! Not selling this one.. shame on me for not playing it yet.
By Bezulsqy
havershaw wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:12 am @texas Werewolf Woman is awesome!

I’m scared to see what you’re selling cause I know I’m gonna have to buy something.
I am very happy @Texas and @Little W don't live in the EU :-)
By texasvinyl
I'm too lazy to take a picture, but I'm listening to the Mad Men OST by David Carbonara on Music on Vinyl label. It's pretty nice actually. A side opens with the RJD2 main theme, then there's a pretty great bossa track, a solid jazz track, and a couple of suspenseful/jazzy orchestrated cues. Capped by an excellent big band with stacked flutes and plucky electric blues riff. Pressing quality excellent. Might hang onto this one, but need to pare stuff back .... Hmm
By inksb
EvanCampbell wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:05 am inks - I am loving the the collection setups....getting me into the spirit. Why the hell did i not grab that pieces puzzle set!
I think the puzzle was limited to the first 1000 copies made? Something weird where people were upset they didn't get. I had that thing pre-ordered the moment it went up for sale. Didn't even realize it came with a puzzle but thought it was a really cool bonus item.

I plan on doing the collection pics for as many releases I watch/listen to for the month. It's fun and is making me listen to some records I haven't dug out in a while.
By ChrisMcQueen007
inksb wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:11 pm
EvanCampbell wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:05 am inks - I am loving the the collection setups....getting me into the spirit. Why the hell did i not grab that pieces puzzle set!
I think the puzzle was limited to the first 1000 copies made? Something weird where people were upset they didn't get. I had that thing pre-ordered the moment it went up for sale. Didn't even realize it came with a puzzle but thought it was a really cool bonus item.

I plan on doing the collection pics for as many releases I watch/listen to for the month. It's fun and is making me listen to some records I haven't dug out in a while.
You can get this and some other puzzles here (given the price tag I would guess it is a more eleborate version of the puzzle):

https://www.messeduppuzzles.com/
By inksb
ChrisMcQueen007 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:23 pm

You can get this and some other puzzles here (given the price tag I would guess it is a more eleborate version of the puzzle):

https://www.messeduppuzzles.com/
Oh yeah, those are legit puzzles. The one that came with my bluray is like 20 pieces and fits inside the case. Now that I know that site exists, I might buy one of those though lol
By inksb
I posted this on my IG yesterday and it was flagged as inappropriate content with in an hour. lol. I see a lot of shit on there that isn't flagged as inappropriate yet a record cover with nipples tripped the censors. I re-upped it with pixelated nipples. Any way, I love this film and soundtrack.