Talk about films scores here.

Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
static14 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:36 amLazy
Yeah, I finally to care of my "to shelve" stack the other day. i think i have a few sitting on my "now playing rack" that still need to be put away because i keep just stacking new records there.
By havershaw
I’m so glad everyone else has a “to shelve” pile.
Mine isn’t currently too bad, but I’ll also admit that 1/2 of that pile is “is this good enough to shelve or do I just wanna sell it?” because once again, I’m running out of shelves.
By Jimmy_Mike
So I'm in a bit of a game of chicken with Mrs Jimmy Mike. She won't allow another record shelf, so I'm just piling those fuckers up on the floor. I have a 3x3 Ikea type shelf, which is certainly not enough space. Right? Hopefully the floor pile breaks her.
By havershaw
I’m trying to figure out how to approach my wife about the idea of having overflow records in our guest room, because my Capitol Hi-Q alone are taking up crazy amounts of space.
By inksb
Jimmy_Mike wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:52 pm So I'm in a bit of a game of chicken with Mrs Jimmy Mike. She won't allow another record shelf, so I'm just piling those fuckers up on the floor. I have a 3x3 Ikea type shelf, which is certainly not enough space. Right? Hopefully the floor pile breaks her.
I like this game. I myself have attempted similar game. Although is hasn't gone quite the way I wanted. Now I am building the wife her own bin for records so she can have her own pile (of mostly my records) easily accessible. I have 3 of the 4x4 Ikea shelf myself but don't use the last one for records bc it's too close to the window and everything on those shelves get's sun damaged. My buddy was out of the country for a year and he had me hang on to his Calvin & Hobbes complete collection. I put it on that shelf and read it a few times but when I went to pull it out a year later realized the spine's had been so sun damaged I may buy him another collection. He's been back for years and actually never asked for them back so I'm just waiting for the day to see if he wants them or a new one.
By chiefbrody
My first arrival from my recent Mondo sale splurge. The other 5 records are currently in transit waiting on Customs to shaft me first.

"interestingly" I got the random 'fire' variant. I'm saying no more - I'm not getting into the muddle that @havershaw got into on the 'arrivals' thread re Mondo variants!!
Attachments
20191126_182634_resized.jpg
20191126_182634_resized.jpg (108.69 KiB) Viewed 953 times
By ScoJo
Don't worry @chief - he issued a full public retraction and is currently doing 100 hours of community service at the Mongo factory, separating out a silo of multi coloured vinyl pellets.
By tim28212
I had such a good time yesteray....
Meco ‎– Music From Star Trek And The Black Hole
Casablanca ‎– NBLP 7196
Attachments
PB263192.JPG
PB263192.JPG (216.28 KiB) Viewed 935 times
By tim28212
Sister Sister
Varèse Sarabande ‎– STV 81355
never realized this lovely score came from Richard "The Prowler" Einhorn
Attachments